• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHINEY!

Coming along Brian!!

Wish i could get something done!! lol

Comment

• going to give the underneath of mine a brush up when I get it home but will fall short of a re-paint as it is absolutely laced with waxoyl etc. Will give all the suspension/Running gear a lick of paint though to make nice
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles
        going to give the underneath of mine a brush up when I get it home but will fall short of a re-paint as it is absolutely laced with waxoyl etc. Will give all the suspension/Running gear a lick of paint though to make nice
        get some pics up when you can that will be good ....
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Will do.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• As said in another post , that axle looks rate good
            sigpic

Comment

• Banishit, your car looks even better in real life than in the pics. You have obviously spent a lot of time and effort, never mind money on the restoration to date and it shows. Just one big push to finish putting her back together (but dont rush it), a little spit and polish and it will be complete. Hope to see the end product out and about by Easter? A few words of caution - if there is still salt on the roads then your body shop man will be looking out for you!!!

Keep up the good work.

CheeRS

RSkars

Comment

• cheers for the comments RSkars glad you liked it

actaully going backwards today stripped off the whole front suspension ready for my new coilovers and brakes, and of course the engine in
                today I started putting the engine back in, what a pain on your own trying to move a block/x member and gearbox into position without cranes and stuff but its now in the right place going to hire a crane to get it in though make life alot easier

Comment

• Lookin good mate, u bringing it over here this summer then so we can see it in the flesh????
                  Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• looks nice brian i like the shiny bits....
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• the beast LOL shall be over for critical inspections a couple of time this year just dont know which ones yet? hopefully the ones with the most people at to meet !!

Comment

• Cumbria's looking favourite for starters Brian ?

CheeRS Neil.
                        sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

• Been a bit busy today and yesterday

Waxoyled the bottom with black wax, did not want clear, good contrast to the yellow

The bottom end and gearbox now in and the coil overs and front brakes and shiney 7's with tyres now in place so Cumbria is looking hopeful

Heres my neighbour Joe giving me a hand in with it all

Comment

• looking good brian

is that you in the pic..??
                            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Heres my neighbour Joe giving me a hand in with it all

looks a bit like jim mcdonald to me
                              that prison food has put some weight on him

did you let him out for the day brian

Comment

• he's not very photogenic is he??

looking good brian, i'm always in 2 minds about black underseal but it does keep the rust at bay and looks clean & tidy and can always be stripped off later on if needed. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh this year mate.
                                Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                                X