No announcement yet.

OFE 800V's ==ITS NEARLY THERE 09/05/05 = p12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are tits. Everyone else can't see the wobble BUT I can. They have a couple of very slight creases in as well. Had to modify the front arch stripes as they just wouldn't fit. There in the end but could be better. Bet you used a laser line brian?
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Thats fighting talk Brian... Saying you dont fancy Kevs much :laughing6:

Comment

• your right It is fighting talk from were he lives, but I dont live there anymore

Originally posted by Frosticles
        They are tits. Everyone else can't see the wobble BUT I can. They have a couple of very slight creases in as well. Had to modify the front arch stripes as they just wouldn't fit. There in the end but could be better. Bet you used a laser line brian?
        I did the thing by eye mate, as theres a curve from front to back if you follow the swage line, at first it was all like Finding Nemo, lots of Waves

Comment

• OI! Ok, will have to agree with you Brian. Too many idiots around Nottm these days. UK as a whole in fact.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• looking good brian, from bish,( the one with the car.................... ) :tool:

Comment

• that looks better now brian.....
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by lee bishop
                looking good brian, from bish,( the one with the car.................... ) :tool:
                PMSL

Comment

• Brian

Hope you have got over the sea sickness!!! Looking good.

RSkars

Comment

• They look as if they are on too high up Brian!

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

• Originally posted by ders
                      They look as if they are on too high up Brian!

cheeRS Ders.
                      probably ders, but I had no point of ref only looking at piccies, but they look nice LOL, sure if they are well its only £15 to rip them off and put new ones on LOL

Comment

• you leave them where they are brian, pay no attention to the nasty man...

Comment

• Thats looking great Brian.
                          did you get the stripes from P.J.G graphics.I'm going to order mine this week.
                          sigpic

Comment

• YES chris PJG nice job too

Comment

• lookin good fella

Comment

• after lots of ****ing around trying to get a tap to clear the strut threads I now have the Wilwoods on did not bother with the new disks saving those for later as the disks where only on it 2 months before coming off the road

if you have never held one of the wilwoods, you will be surprised how light they are, about a 1/3 the weight of an M16 even with the pads and mounting brackets

Comment

Working...
                                X