• very nice brian...
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• brian,car is looking magic i bags to park next to it at cumbria

Comment

• Oh I just to show mine up

Comment

• Brian

Did you get all your engine bay parts such as servo, brackets etc etc all resprayed in 2pac paint or did you paint them your self? I took some of the brackets out of my mex & sprayed them myself & they look alright to me & i sprayed them in black gloss????? have i sprayed them the right colour???? should they be in satin black????? Im taking my mex of the road next year & gonna get it all resprayed & clean up the engine bay..... were did you get all the new engine bay grommits?????

Comment

• I also forgot to ask whats your suspension up front as i see you have now added adjustable????

cheers
            aaron

Comment

• Hi Arron

the front suspension is coilovers, and the engine parts, some were powder coated others I painted with satin black just what looked nice to me

Comment

• how much did you pay for em if you dont mind me asking & were??? everything in the engine bay should be satin black as well as the bumpers then...... shit....i'll ave to do em again....

Comment

• the coilovers were made up by a fella working in a certain big well known rally place and they were £180 the pair,

Comment

• Busy boy today head on exhaust on brakes connected and bled timing belt blah blah just have to wait for my NEW induction system

Comment

• top job brian she looks very nice m8....

but you need to move the flex from the coilover as it will cut it up and it will not pass the mot like that...
                      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• looks very good Brian,keep up the good work.
                        I'm catching you up!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Banishit

Your nearly there. Looking very good. I assume your going with 44s?

RSkars

Comment

• Originally posted by RSkars
                            Banishit

Your nearly there. Looking very good. I assume your going with 44s?

RSkars
                            NOPE NOT EVEN CLOSE mate

Comment

• Standard and buffy? I give up.

RSkars

Comment

• looking good m8

i see theres a space there awaiting your goodies to arrive

Comment

Working...
                                X