Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad back

think i've ****ed my back
    went to pick my littleun up this after noon and suddenly my back went into spasm, went straight down on my knees and couldnt stand for 10 mins, when i tried i had a terrible lower back pain.
    Have tried frozen pees on it, hot bath and deep heat, still in loads of pain and cant stand straight and am walking like a crab - worried about doing my job and gonna ring the docs 1st thing.
    Any body go any cures for a bad back, even in pain sitting here typing this

Vinny....

I had a bad back about 5 yrs ago.....slept on bedroom floor, could not put socks on etc etc etc

Spent hundreds on Chiropractor over a few months, with temporoary relief.

Was about to lose my job.

Last chance, someone introduced me to the best £50 quid I ever spent....Bioflow magnetic bracelet. Worked within 3 days, never had a bad back since. http://www.ecoflow.com/Start

No good for you by tomorrow though, but worth a look at.....

I did tell Paul Spence, but apparently he needed a back-transplant

Seriously, money well spent and if no joy within 3 months, money refunded less 15 %

Aled
    Last edited by Aled; 26-03-2008, 00:26.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

bad back

sounds like a trapped nerve vinny ? same thing happened to me years ago . i was hoovering me car out and was bent funny tryin to get behind the pedals !! next minuet i couldnt move ! had to crawl up me driveway to the door to raise the alarm !! mrs just sat there laughing thought i was messing about !! pain like ive never felt in me life , just lay on the floor vinny sobbing like a bitch lol !! thought it would be a wheel chair jobby . got up next morning and was springy like a spring lamb ? never had it since .

Comment

Got 2 slipped discs meself so i know where your coming from
        i like to hang by me hands to stretch me back, i use me flats staircase and hang for as long as i can, usually does the trick if i've trapped the usuall one it's like DIY traction

Comment

get yourself one of these

Comment

Swap pockets with your wallet
            sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

VInny, I feel for ya mate. I have arthritis and now going through serious mid back pain due to a work injury. Find a good Physio(mine is a life saver) get some anti inflammatories and pain killers. I'm just coming good after 2 months of pain, couldn't even drive the RS2! Now that's bad! It will take time to heal, but if you are lucky it might come good soon. I hope you have some sick leave due..
              Good luck.

Comment

sorry to hear that vin...hop you get sorted very soon
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

you poor old boy,thats all that bending down in that engine bay!
                  hope it eases up mate,you know where i am if you need anything!
                  sigpic

Comment

back pain is true murder.got 3 slipped discs ,was supposed to have had a microdiscectomy years back but never went through with it ,70% loss of feeling in my right leg and 50% in my left, also hyper sensitivity.
                    through years of abuse doing metal finnishing on the big buffer wheels and all that rotating.
                    mind you at least i can tell when the weathers on the change
                    feel for you mate .

Comment

pain pain and more pain today, took me 10 mins to get out of bed and had tears in my ears trying to stand up 1st thing doctors this afternoon

Comment

i know wot its like mate ,
                        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

had a few bad spells with me back, best thing is sport I found. Tae Kwon Do did wonders for me. Now I play footie helps keep everything moving.
                          Can be bloody murder, you don't realise how lucky you are without back pain until you're struck down with it.
                          Get well soon

P.S. keep out of draughts too, doesn't help at all (before or after)

Comment

just hope you have just pulled a muscle badly as long as you have not got pains down your legs should be ok

just had a year off with what they thought was a slipped disc but no such luck Spondylolisthesis

and a nice bit of metal work ,hope your feeling better soon vinny chin up

andy

Comment

cheers for the pic andy - cant stand up cant bloody sit down feel like a spare prick at an orgy

Comment

Working...
                              X