Clear All

• nice seats now.
    dav

Comment

• what a mex!

loving this thread, the shell looks fantastic,

cant wait for the next update

Comment

• Today i have refitted the axle cw brake pipes etc.Hopefully i will refit the engine and box early next week.
        Also today i received some new door cards from Aldridge.These are truly stunning and even i am satified with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by kas750 View Post
          Today i have refitted the axle cw brake pipes etc.Hopefully i will refit the engine and box early next week.
          Also today i received some new door cards from Aldridge.These are truly stunning and even i am satified with them.
          Nice im gunna get door cards now your happy im due to get some brake pipes where did ya get and what sort etc i was going to go the coated steel ones

BLOODCLAAARTTTT!!!! Black

Comment

• Well earlier this week i was feeling a little sorry for myself,i really had hit "the wall".I was struggling to find spare time to do anything and i was short of lots of bits and pieces.Consequently i gave up my place on the lakes tour as i felt sure that i couldn't finish the car in time.I feel i may of been a little hasty making that decision.
            This week i have really cracked on and have been in the garage till the early hours some nights to make some headway.
            I have fitted the parcel shelf,arch trims,rear 1/4 trims and the rear seat.Its not perfect by a long was,but looks ok.Again the camera is kind to it.

I have also fitted the rear axle and wheels,brake pipes etc in preparation to refit the engine and box next week.Now the purists will probably shudder at the underside being blacked.My view is that one of the reasons that this shell is in such good condition is because it was rust proofed from new and in that vein i have decided to keep with a policy of rustproofing underneath.I want a car to be pretty mint but also one i can use in all weathers.There are plenty of conkers cars about if somebody want to see a dove grey underside with overspray.I love to look at cars and bikes that are absolutely as factory and my bikes are the same but as i say i want a car to hoon around in,so here it is

I have also fitted the rear wheels and boot spoiler.

Comment

• mexico

that looks lovely,gona be a top car when its done mate

Comment

• Love it , keep them fotos coming kid

Comment

• looking very nice there adrian
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• lovely! keep the pics coming!

Comment

• looking good.

Dave.

Comment

• looks good mate u shoukd make the lakes like wot u got left to do

Comment

• Spot on!!!! Get the rear bumper and the lights on with the number plate this weekend and the back end will be done, lakes no problem, your not the only one without an engine in the bay with six weeks to go

Comment

• Thats great Adrian good choice about the underseal it can rain abit in Chorley
                            sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

• Coming on well now. Seats look brill!!!!!!!!

Errol

Comment

• Looking Gooooood
                                Cracking Colour too

Comment

Working...
                                X