• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impressive
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Looks great

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• nice looking that ,lakes tour here you come

Comment

• only just seen it lol...colour coded stands...
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
            hope to see this alongside mine this year
            I'm gonna try!

Comment

• Keep the photos coming look forward to see the pics I am doing a Mex up at the moment as well try and pics of mine up soon

Comment

• Adrian can you show a photo inside boot wheel well inner panel showing sound deadening perferated stuff that spare wheel leans against please

BLOODCLAAARTTTT!!!! Black

Comment

• The only deadening in mine was on the boot floor.

Comment

• What have you done to it now is it just painted.? the wheel well panel that is youve not put sound deadening on?To protect panel when spare wheel is in there

BLOODCLAAARTTTT!!!! Black

Comment

• I haven't given it a lot of thought to be honest,but i'm unlikely to deviate from how it was.

Comment

• lovely that is ,nice when you start putting the shiney bits on,feels as if your getting somewhere

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• I have not had chance to do much this week as my job gets very busy now and that pays for the playthings!
                            I dropped some parts off for powdercoat and the zinc fasteners from the underside went off as well.They will probably be back next week.
                            I got a call today to say that the front seats are finished.The trimmer had problems re-laminating the ford beta cloth i had.So god knows what it will look like.
                            I thought the bodywork would be the problem when i got this car and that has turned out to be the most straightforward part.I have now fallen behind my target with this and i am still missing some parts that i will need to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by kas750 View Post
                              The only deadening in mine was on the boot floor.

can you measure the size of that pad for me adrian plz m8
                              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Paul,
                                The pad is 27" wide X 16" depth.
                                Placement is 10 3/4" from boot floor to rear panel join.

Comment

Working...
                                X