No announcement yet.

The Black Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football or old fords, for me theres no contest......

I'd be in the garage

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Hi Graham, I read this thread from the start, great reading. Seeing as your just up the road I know where to come for any "picking of brains" lol.
      Quality work, da iawn

Comment

• Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
        Hi Graham, I read this thread from the start, great reading. Seeing as your just up the road I know where to come for any "picking of brains" lol.
        Quality work, da iawn

more than welcome to call up to the town

see the old bluebirds got a result yesterday

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post

see the old bluebirds got a result yesterday

cheeRS
          Yes first win in 14 games! back in the play-off zone

Comment

• very frustrating Graham, all eager to get things done and planned then you go to fit things.....very annoying i know, as with Lees strut brace, a few bad words i expect were said.

Btw the bluebirds didnt do too well during the week...come on you spurs...sorry stu
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
              Btw the bluebirds didnt do too well during the week...come on you spurs...sorry stu
              I know Dave, not Premiership quality quite yet, we did hold them at home though

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                very frustrating Graham, all eager to get things done and planned then you go to fit things.....very annoying i know, as with Lees strut brace, a few bad words i expect were said.
                Yes dave, a lot of head scratching and bewilderment

dont mind paying the money for stuff as long as it doesnt give hassle,

anyway, onwards and upwards,

cheeRS
                Last edited by graham John; 21-01-2007, 15:27. Reason: customs poor spelling, lol
                sigpic

Comment

• ah, the benefits of building a modified car the good news Graham, was that it wasn,t anything untoward,, some nice pics, and some more patience required, tomorrow morning is looming

Comment

• at least you got sorted mate,

Comment

• hi again, looks like you are finally getting on top of it, and doing a great job of
                      fitting the nice new go fast bits.
                      its sooo good to see that you have put the dramas of the past behind you and are making such fast progress.
                      doing a fantastic job, and looking forward to seeing the end result.
                      congratulations, you are already a winner.
                      cheers
                      pete c

Comment

• why thanks Pete, much appreciated

i have enjoyed putting the bits back on, must admit i am quite fussy though and will not rush things for the sake of it, and will continue posting the pics,
                        Stay tuned,

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

• finally got the NEW cross member in place and the new rack /mounts/A' TCA etc etc all in place.
                          went to offer up the legs and old style RBTM and small holes did not match, out came the grinder (could have done with P.R.) and enlarge the holes slightly @ 1-2 mm and then braze weld existing three top mount holes, grind flush and re drill three fresh holes. Apply paint and lets have another go..........................

pics of top mounts look odd because of camera Flash and (very) shineeee paint, however quite pleased after a few hours unexpected work

cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

• getting there GJ, keep em coming!
                            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• nice one fella, keep it up

Comment

• keep it up gj, merthyr will soon be hearing the sweet sounds of the rs in the valley again , can't wait to see it

Comment

Working...
                                X