Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by graham John
    should be "home" tomorrow

in anticipation, virtually all of Merthyr Tydfil will celebrate with very large bonfires and extravagant firework displays, in fact the celebrations will be NEAR YOU wherever you live, some even started as early as last week such is the build up

cheeRS

Comment

• hope it aint a dud then

Comment

• I thought the shell was going to end up a Dave's lockup for the
        "GIMP MY RIDE" treatment.
        Mark....

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John
          should be "home" tomorrow

cheeRS

cheers (sigh!)
          sigpic

Comment

• oh dear not a happy bunny gra, at least the rugby was good albeit a draw, a good one at that
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• whats news on it then mate.... getting annoyed for you now, the car is refusing to be completed, it was close to a year with the bodyshop of my choice before i decided to pull it back home... i am sure its close now though mate, head up

Comment

• whats the score gj ??????? have u been round with the boys to sort em

Comment

• virtually all of Merthyr Tydfil will celebrate with very large bonfires and extravagant firework displays,

did someone forget to bring the matches ?

Comment

• called in today basically to see when i could get it delivered back home, - should be in a couple of days time!!!

anyway, having looked at the car all it now requires is a little undersealing and so on, however did take some pics of further works, and despite the time taken, very pleased with the standard of work ..............

bit dusty in the garage at the moment, however four link, turrets, cage all nicely in, welded and seam sealed/painted

you may recall the previous condition of the plenum chamber...

however, here we are, old one removed 'new one' sourced and all prepared below- i did ask for about ten tonne of underseal before it went back on though....

and a pic of the four link in place,

roll on tuesday when she comes back home, so much to do and fit

cheeRS
                    Last edited by graham John; 16-11-2006, 20:55.
                    sigpic

Comment

• coming on nicely bet you cant wait to start assembling everything.

Plenum chamber went the same on mine along with 90% of the lip at the top of the bulkead.

Comment

• nice one G...get it home and done for next year
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• ah still exsist then , nice one mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit
                            ah still exsist then , nice one mate

yes,
                            was begining to think it had gone....................

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

• That starting to look the business ,and That plenum looks a good job, Are the link brackets on the axle on upside down? Or are mine?? Think mine are the long part down You might have me a bit worried now
                              paul
                              sigpic

Comment

• Looking good Graham

CheeRS
                                Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X