Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your comments.

Did some of the black last night. Does not look to bad, but going to redo the wheel arch........
    But it feels good, putting some of the bits back in and i got some mojo back to get it done for the lakes.....

Andy

Comment

• Coming on now Andy Looking great and you seem to be at the same stage as me .

Comment

• Well, Got a bit more done today. Painted under the bonnet and front panel.

[IMG]

Hope you like them.....
        Andy

Comment

• get it sprayed and stick all all the shiney bits on,to be honest bored of this now........................................... looks the mutts mate glad its going so well.
          we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• This is brilliant work Andy - well done
            Wish mine was at this stage!
            Chris
            Cheers
            CHRiS

Comment

• Excellent thread Andy thoroughly enjoyed looking at the hard work you have put into your RS. top Quality.

Comment

• Thanks for your comments......
                Andy

Comment

• Very tidy repairs , it will be worth all the effort when running again.

Comment

• Think its about time for some more photos........

Just got some small saddle plates, so will be unbolting them soon....

Hope you all had a good xmas and all the best for the new year...
                    Andy

Comment

• missed one

Andy

Comment

• nice ,you get a second wind when she starts to look like this

Comment

• looking good as well
                          sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

• Coming on ver nicely, i bet the light at the end of the tunnel is starting to get bigger now !!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I hope someone hasn't already asked this, but how are you putting the wings on?

Only asking because the paint is looking great

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Originally posted by mikers2k View Post
                                I hope someone hasn't already asked this, but how are you putting the wings on?

Only asking because the paint is looking great
                                Thats a good one.......going to bolt the top wing rail... didn't want to lose the winter by waiting, to spray the out side of the car. so this way i get to do most of the build and the spray in the warm weather. This way hoping it will be ready for the lakes....
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X