X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for that Barry.....your a star
    Andy

Comment

• Just a couple of pictures to keep you all going.....

I know it could do with a clean......
      Andy

Comment

• Looking good mate

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• How she looking Andy??

Comment

• Taking shape nicely and looking good
            sigpic

Comment

• even more crackin work andy

Comment

• Hi Lads. Sorry no pictures today. Been on holiday, so not that much done. But wings, doors, cone now on and in place.( Just needs a bit more pushing and knocking, to get the gaps right)...just doing the front brakes at the moment...the engine is done, well just needs a fuel pump...The wiring is now sorted, had a few big faults...Next week going to block it down and put some more primer on it....I HOPE.....my brother was going to do some, whilst i was on holiday, But you know what brothers are like....Thought i would get back and it would all be painted.......well we can dream... I will get some pics in the next couple of days.....
                Andy

Comment

• What's happening Andy ?

UPDATE !

Bill

Comment

• Hi Bill. Trying to get the primer on the car....been let down again... but still pushing, to get her done...i will try and get some pictures......its just time at the moment........and two steps forward and 3 back......never sprayed anything before so its taking a bit longer, to try and get it right....only one thing to say i hate body work......
                    Andy

Comment

• Hi Lads, Car is now in primer.....just a bit more work to do on the drivers side and then am going with some colour......never sprayed before, so it a little bit on the slow side....very pleased so far......just a couple of pics....

and finished...... i wish

Andy

Comment

• top work mr m,shes going to be a beauty,loving the colour buddy.
                        we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• Looks great

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Excellent work there mate, be good to see it when its done
                            sigpic

Comment

• Great work, coming along well

Nice colour
                              Cheers

Comment

• Well lads.... Now given up on the lakes tour, this year.....was hoping to paint today, but the compressor, gave up.....got it sorted now....but time is just to late....will cancel its mot in the morning.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....and just to cap it, like this week as not been bad enough... the wife as just told me shes levering......great week.... but may see you on friday at Lancaster or sunday at the lakes....
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X