Clear All

• wow that is looking great

Comment

• stunning

Comment

• Looking good ,hope you get it ready in time for The Lakes

Comment

• Originally posted by andym View Post
          Thats a good one.......going to bolt the top wing rail... didn't want to lose the winter by waiting, to spray the out side of the car. so this way i get to do most of the build and the spray in the warm weather. This way hoping it will be ready for the lakes....
          All makes sense now

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Just read this from the start....excellent work there mate and cant wait to see the finished article.

Excellent colour choice too!

Comment

• hi

hi looks good mate .
              dav

Comment

• nice one andy,you know things are going well when you get her up on those breeze blocks,any nice shiney bits left over are mine all down hill now buddy,looking good.
                we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• you've certainlhy cracked on since i last saw it andy, just need somone to get his finger out and collect your nosecone
                  sigpic

Comment

• Excellent progress being made here...it's looking lovely.

Tim.

Comment

• looking good there andy cant wait to see her in the flesh at the lakes
                      sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

• Thanks for all your comments......

Graham...only the front end is on blocks.....what bits do you need..

Louie when are you going.... may have some wheels to pick up aswel

Redone the axle tonight and put some more bits on....but it was cold..
                        Andy

Comment

• o jesus, aslong as there not jcb wheels
                          sigpic

Comment

• Looking ace Andy, we can swap re-build stories and compare at the Lakes

Comment

• Looking good andy Your defo ahead of me now Great work

Comment

• Just started on the n/s door skin.. just cleaned the paint off, repaired some of the edges and removed the skin. Going to try and put the skin on in the morning. Never done one before.... going good so far..i will post some picture of the car as well.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X