No announcement yet.

Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks andy,will get some photos up soon and start a thread when i can figure out how,not the greatest on the computer! Can't wait for an update more photos please!!
    Cheers Dave

Comment

• Hi Lads. Well its been a couple of months....but good news, The first bit of paint as been is now on the under side. First a coat of white high build primer and then stonechip and one more coat of white primer. This Friday with some luck will be hitting it with some colour..

Will post some more on Friday.....
      Andy

Comment

• Find the missing word........applied...
        Andy

Comment

• First time i have seen this thread, well done Andy keep up the great work.

Comment

• Need update...pics....

Comment

• glad to see youve stopped throwing yourself round like a rag doll and cracking on with the rs!!!looks superb buddy will it be ready soon?
              we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• yeah Andys given up the life of a stuntman (found out it hurts )and gone back to a quieter life repairing RSs looking good mate what a difference ,cannt wait to see it with the colour ,I take it your all fixed then

Comment

• Thanks for you comments lads........Alot better now, But not back to 100%, But wife says i never was.......had a small set back with the stone chip, But will sort it out. Still trying for some colour this weekend.....Its just getting a little cold to paint..could ask santa for a spray booth / oven.... ...still pushing for the lakes next year...cant have Iain, Graham there and mine still in the garage...
                  Andy

Comment

• looking very nice there andy so its looking good for the lakes 2010 ?? it was nice to catch up with you at the heaves in september it was good to put a face to the name
                    sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

• Hi Mate, Will be trying to finish it for the Lakes, But you never know, parts i cant find, problem with the paint, money, ect and maybe a slip or trip............. But was good to catch up with you and Jenny......you will just have to keep your eyes on the thread.....anyway cant have Iain and Graham beating me to the lakes,
                      Andy

Comment

• could always give you a tow

Comment

• Could do, But you would needa car with a bigger engine....
                          Andy

Comment

• Comment

• Gald you saw the funny side........
                              Andy

Comment

• Looking real good Andy...........real good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X