Jaffa's Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dasadrew View Post
    ... the Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft the fitting instructions from the bosom of the water; signifying by divine providence, that I, dasadrew, would be the one to get the holes in the correct position ....
    was that the same lady that visited hally??
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
      have you been drinking ?
      2:11

[youtube]dOOTKA0aGI0[/youtube]

Comment

just need to get the Ashley exhaust fitted and the carbs set up .....

shame, maybe next year the eh??

Comment

• That's an excellent orange you have there Andrew!.........looks like a lovely fresh orange!

Tim.

Comment

• Painting's done! Might need to slightly correct some of the black borders when I finally hold up the trim bits, rear lights etc., to the car but that will be easy enough at home.

Just need for it to stop snowing now so it can be trailored home.

Comment

• Looking great Andrew. Those black bits can't be too bad, a certain amount of error will go behind the thin decal. You can enjoy fitting all they nice bits back on now!

Comment

... the Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft the fitting instructions from the bosom of the water; signifying by divine providence, that I, dasadrew, would be the one to get the holes in the correct position ....
                good, at least Two of us now have them in the right place Andrew

car looks lovely

"You know when you've been Tango'd",

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

• looking very nice, not so sure about the clingfilm wheels though, bit heath robinson for me
                  Last edited by Banishit; 07-03-2009, 18:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                    looking very nice, not so syre about the clingfilm wheels though, bit heath robinson for me
                    improved aerodynamics m8 !

Comment

• is that a spare nose cone under yours in the background

Comment

is that a spare nose cone under yours in the background
                        FFS you've got good eyesight!!! I gave them one to use as a guide for masking off as mine had been overpainted and the original demarcations had been lost.

Comment

FFS you've got good eyesight!!! I gave them one to use as a guide for masking off as mine had been overpainted and the original demarcations had been lost.
                          heeeeeeeeeeeee

theres a few of us on here that check out the backgrounds - never know whats lurking (Graham John is the worst)

Comment

• Unexpected let up in the sleet, rain and snow this afternoon, so decided to go for it. Note to self: must really clean up the garage!

Comment

heeeeeeeeeeeee

theres a few of us on here that check out the backgrounds - never know whats lurking (Graham John is the worst)

as if.................

Andrew, why is there a tree growing up out of your car

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

• signal tangoed

Comment

Working...
                                X