No announcement yet.

£21,100 for an 18 book and a 1.1 Pop shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet theres a few people who are considering clearing out their top draws, by my reckoning once you've knocked off the shell and other odds and sods that makes the book worth 16+large. Lotta money for a bit of paper

Comment

dvla will be sending out the new 'red' ones in due course

spot the genuine one ?!
      what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
        No one has said there ringing cars have they?as said the seller's 1.1 shell quip was a joke as I read it,ain't a ringer a stolen car anyway different to a diner car as I'm aware mate

That's not the way I read it mate. But knowing something and then proving something are totally seperate things.

Comment

BDA wanted for the red shed please. W.H.Y.....
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
            Box of matches,and a pound of petrol wanted for the red shed please. W.H.Y.....
            wont it sell son
            sigpic
            http://www.sa-embroidery.co.uk/

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SA-Embroidery?_rdc=1

NORTH YORKSHIRE RSOC

Comment

Originally posted by stephenh500 View Post
              wont it sell son
              LOL. Still "Toying"
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                BDA wanted for the red shed please. W.H.Y.....
                now that will be different, putting an engine like that into a RS2000

Comment

This threads great.

So, A car with RS strut tops with a GCAT chassis number stamped on it, over the top of the original inner wing with a bogo chassis number is not been "wrung" as it has not been reported as stolen?

I could list a few of them that are 'well known in the scene' and even had ****in magazine features!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedman View Post
                    This threads great.

So, A car with RS strut tops with a GCAT chassis number stamped on it, over the top of the original inner wing with a bogo chassis number is not been "wrung" as it has not been reported as stolen?

I could list a few of them that are 'well known in the scene' and even had ****in magazine features!!!
                    Which car are you talking about?

By the way folks this is the definition of a ringer, it doesn't have to be stolen

Comment

Originally posted by morcheen View Post
                      stopping that would put an end to a load of old rally car and companys who build them.where do you think all the imported shells go ?
                      Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
                      Don't import them, problem solved.

Again, it's usually the greedy importing them to make a "fast buck" anyway, I don't condone that either. In the same way people saw house buying as a "dead cert" to make money fast, this appeals to others in the same way, greed, plain and simple.

Oi don't knock import its a right **** to register them the right way

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

Originally posted by mike77cos View Post
                        Oi don't knock import its a right **** to register them the right way
                        Fair enough

Comment

Cars, and I'm not going to list them on a public BB or by PM.

Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
                          Which car are you talking about?

By the way folks this is the definition of a ringer, it doesn't have to be stolen

Comment

No a "ringer" is a stolen car with an I.D. change to hide the fact that it's stolen .
                            A re-shell is not a "ringer" unless the doner shell or the new shell is stolen . Simple .
                            sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                            Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                            12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Kin ell ,that car as ruffled some feathers ,

Ile just stick to my wish it was car.

Comment

Working...
                              X