BT Tossers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Tossers

Finally had a pot full of BT,,,internet connection has been crap for months,,,BT vision wont work ,,,,Engineer came out and told me the cable from the exchange is foooooked but BT will not renew it due to costs

By the way the idiots charged me 130 £ fee the engineer to tell me this and 50£ to end the vision contract,,,despite being out of contract

Bottom line is BT are a pack of theiving tw@ts

Who can recommend a good ISP
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

dont matter who you get they will all use your existing cable thats fooooooooooked

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
      dont matter who you get they will all use your existing cable thats fooooooooooked
      Except the cable company`s who use their own cable right up to the house
      CheeRS Neil

Comment

BT are bungling idiots, I've just moved house and I phoned a month before saying I wanted to transfer my number to my new property, pretty simple task you think? Well they ****ed it right up and ended up issuing me with 3 different numbers until they finally managed it, "the was an ident on the number to prevent it being re-issued" they said, I know it was it was being saved for me! Teets

Comment

I am on Virgin cable

A constant 18.5 meg broadband day or night (am on 20meg contract)
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

You only have to pay the BT engineer fee if you have called them out and it is your equipment that is at fault.

I had major problems with them for two years trying to get them to replace my phone line which had a broken wire inside it, they knew this was the fault but they kept on putting it off due to the wooden pole been condemed and they were not allowed to climb it and they would have to source a 4x4 vehicle to lift a new pole in because it is on the beach. I kept on calling out the engineers and they had to wave the £130 because each time the line was at fault. In the end they got sick of me and turned up with 5 vans yes 5 vans and a off road vehicle. Pole changed new wires to all of the houses job sorted, why they wont just fix things in the first place.

Comment

This is what annoys me,,,they admit that ther is a fault but refuse to fix it due to the cost

If i knew who to go to next i would do so
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Virgin cable here too. Solid 10Meg night and day...

If you can't get cable, then move to an area that does
                Steve

Comment

Complain via this group and refuse to pay the bill for the engineer

Ofcom is the UK’s communications regulator. We regulate the TV, radio and video on demand sectors, fixed line telecoms, mobiles, postal services, plus the airwaves over which wireless devices operate.

Comment

I will contact them,,,tried the BT complaints and they hung up on me
                    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Hi Alan,

I cant believe you have been treated this way by BT. have you actually been charged £130? What was this for? As stated above you should only be charged if they find your equipment at fault.

I also cannot believe they hung up on you! Did you shout at them? It al does sound really bad

G

Comment

Originally posted by TugsW View Post
                        Virgin cable here too. Solid 10Meg night and day...

If you can't get cable, then move to an area that does

I would rather live in the country in a nice area than move to a over populated with imigrants area just to have a better internet connection
                        Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Bt Now says they made a mistake and no engineer attended
                          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Virgin cable here. 30 meg all day long on a 30 meg contract.
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

so what are they saying now? Did you see an engineer? Do you have a way forward on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X