thos rocker cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smoov View Post
    How many are you getting in the first batch Gra?

only four martin, and one has a home but its not mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
      Mine arrived today at last ....
      Great for you mate. Looks as good as we assumed then.

Can't wait to get my own now, just looking forward to it. Maybe it will be my birthday present from Myself, to Meself

Comment

• mine is going to be my retirement pressie
        sigpic

Comment

• Update: spoke with Mr. Schulze this evening.
          Told him I received my camcover and that I was pleased to have it.
          He asked if 'taffr' received his first 4 yet; replied no and asked him when the rest of the order will be ready as you lot are getting impatient seeing the covers were promised first for end of March, then mid of April and now ....
          He sort of apologised for the delay (!) and said they have placed an order of 80 covers at the workshop (who makes the raw covers) and they have fallen behind making it all. He didn't make a new statement when the rest will be ready so I guess he's aware he is 'under pressure' to finish the rest.

During our conversation he mentioned that his camcovers were being sold on ebay for up to 550 euros .... .
          Get this: he wasn't pleased at all that a (German) buyer of his camcovers sold them on ebay for a big profit! He said that he was going to finish our order and after that he only would sell the camcovers again if he was sure that the items are not bought for re-sale.
          He is convinsed that we are going to buy the covers because we are Ford enthousiasts, and in my opinion he meant what he said.

Bottom line is that he knows the camcovers are worth alot of money but he will finish our order no matter what. He is proud of the product he makes, but his company is a small one so he hasn't got the capacity to make alot of them quickly.

Take care, Leon.

Comment

• thats ok - fair enough - best show him this thread and translate it for him to show we are all enthusiasts

Comment

• Once again, thanks to Taffr and Miniman.
              Whilst I'm well ****ed off with the Germ, it is more than offset by the good nature and tolerance by those who are sorting this out, on behalf of me, at no pecunary gain for themselves.
              It's not the end. It's not the begining of the end. It's the end of the begining.
              GSTQ
              We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• Thanks for the update Leon.

Looks like we are dealing with a genuine (if under pressure) person in Germany
                Cheers

Comment

• look what taff's got

Comment

• Iave seen them in the flesh and they are wicked (and i know whos 1st ha ha ) still want one
                    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Looking good, so who's the lucky 4 ??
                      sigpic

Comment

• Could barely make you out there Taff, so well camouflaged ....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
                          Could barely make you out there Taff, so well camouflaged ....
                          I didnt even see him there, its all the bling in the foreground
                          sigpic

Comment

• nice chairs

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

• where did you get your snake belt from taff?,i had one of them when i was 10
                              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• sorted, 3 for me and 1 for taff

bring em to avo day for me

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                                X