No announcement yet.

I,m really P-SSED OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with the sort of comments that jh has been making, i can only presume his current resto project will set an new standard on the concourse seen

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
      Isnt that discrimination ?
      i,m waiting for him to tell me i,m a "ging" then it really will kick offpmsl. seriously though, at the end of the day, i had the opportunity a couple of years ago when i bought the car of building it totally standard. Whatever nuts and bolts and bits i chose to put on the car (that wasn,t used during the flowline build makes it modified by definition. So, what the f-ck. I will continue to believe, i have one of the cleanest cars out there that i,m aware of. She,s been built to light my candle, not someones elses, so very simply, i will endeavour to compete at the regional days and look to continually improve the car to get her near Autoglym standards. I already have some plans for winter. I,m not that happy with the finish of the axle and leafs. So the running gear will be removed, stripped back and two packed the glossiest shade of black available to match the prop, along with various other bits. Mechanically, i will be looking to add to Worthers GP1 mods, so she,ll come out fighting next year, more detailed and more modded, anyway, i must keep the Worthers resto going

Comment

4 links with a watts linkage then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
          4 links with a watts linkage then ?

Kel, i,ll have to consult my GP1 bible

Comment

ian i think your right mate. it's your car and you built it to your standard
            and ow you like it

i'm going to do the same with the RS1800 as it's NOT how i like it
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
              Kel, i,ll have to consult my GP1 bible
              you wont find it in there, its a grp 4 item

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                you wont find it in there, its a grp 4 item

Comment

Ian, at the end of the day we all know what the car is like and the dedication youve put into it - show the car at what ever shows you want to and take the results as they come

lets face it, all the whizz bang brigade are gonna say "wow thats ****in mint", cos they dont know any better and all the old skool are gonna cream themselves when they see it anyway !!!!

most peeps who know their stuff now know the car and the time and effort youve put into it

it would be a shame for an minority to "diss" your car, knowing themselves they couldnt get anywhere near what you have achieved, but in life you are always gonna get that

on mk2's, ive been to a few RSOC natty days in the past years and the only thing thats really, really impressed me (and this aint a biased view because of my car) is the moorlands series X car - yes there are some very clean cars around, seriously clean concours cars, but nothing to touch that

its quite ironic that the moorlands car won car of the day in 2005, with all those nice series X bits on it, but i guess they were all fitted at the ford factory because, and correct me if im wrong, it was one of the ford press/advertising cars - all because ford fitted it, its ok

anyway, good luck for whatever you do - stick it to 'em
                  Last edited by grum; 03-07-2007, 18:48.

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                    Ian, at the end of the day we all know what the car is like and the dedication youve put into it - show the car at what ever shows you want to and take the results as they come

lets face it, all the whizz bang brigade are gonna say "wow thats ****in mint", cos they dont know any better and all the old skool are gonna cream themselves when they see it anyway !!!!

most peeps who know their stuff now know the car and the time and effort youve put into it

it would be a shame for an minority to "diss" your car, knowing themselves they couldnt get anywhere near what you have achieved, but in life you are always gonna get that

on mk2's, ive been to a few RSOC natty days in the past years and the only thing thats really, really impressed me (and this aint a biased view because of my car) is the moorlands series X car - yes there are some very clean cars around, seriously clean concours cars, but nothing to touch that

its quite ironic that the moorlands car won car of the day in 2005, with all those nice series X bits on it, but i guess they were all fitted at the ford factory because, and correct me if im wrong, it was one of the ford press/advertising cars - all beacuse ford fited it, its ok

anyway, good luck for whatever you do - stick it to 'em
                    Gra, its cool, and thankyou, its one show, thats it, the result is a forgone conclusion so what the f-ck, i aint changing Worthers, she,s far to pretty to do that, especially for a biased individual, theres more to the concours circuit than Nat Day, and thats where my concentration is aimed now. She,ll go because alot of friends from this board who havent seen her, and thats a good enough reason for me, and she scrapes a third then happy days. a third you may ask ?? i know whos got first and second already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel View Post
                      he really dislikes modified cars.
                      Yup, Dislikes mine.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                        a third you may ask ?? i know whos got first and second already.
                        didnt know Rab and Frosty were also entered............

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post
                          didnt know Rab and Frosty were also entered............

cheeRS
                          Now you've given it away GJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                            Now you've given it away GJ.
                            is that why you wanted that nosecone...to convert the mex
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Double whammy.

Comment

• no secret is safe around here, Kev,

cheeRS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X