No announcement yet.

I,m really P-SSED OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the one thing that really grates is the word being rammed down my throat from JOHN HUGHES. ORIGINAL. With the greatest of respect to a certain car, i,m led to believe every panel has been replaced apart from the roof panel, and the colour is debateable. So when i,m told "your exhaust insn,t very original looking, your shocks aren,t very original looking, your radiator is shiny, your dash is shiny, yourve only one gator around your gearstick", i,m sure you can understand how i feel. I truly dont think my car is the be all and end all, what i cant stand is one benchmark being applied to one car and not another. I maybe harping on about this, and you lot may be sick of listening to me, but i,m passionate about my car, the club and being dealt with on an even playing field.

Comment

nice one ian....i'm glad you are doing natday now...it's for the best
      you watch the welcome you get from all osf owners........it will be big
      don't let that one man stop you from doing what you intended to do from the start....
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

keep your chin up fella fcuk the gimp

Comment

just knock the gimp out thats what he needs im sure there will be a good crowd there to watch it and cheer

Comment

Oh Thanks alot Ian...
            Now i definately won,t win National Day
            lol...
            DO IT M8!!!
            **** the lot of them!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

good to hear worthers will be at ND ian

can i judge lol done hallys today

Comment

no sign of the gimp then?

Comment

Originally posted by THEGIMP View Post

no sign of the gimp then?

I thought you were The Gimp !

If its not you then who is it ?
                  cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by JAVAGREENGUF View Post
                    DO IT M8!!!
                    **** the lot of them!!!!
                    Totaly agree, go for it Ian

CheeRS
                    Martin

Comment

ian you have built one nice car m8 but please take a few pointers from the lads who have done the concourse in the rsoc ,the autoglym route would be the way to go as i see it as that is the pinnacle of concourse m8 they usually have 5 or 6 judges on 1 car at a time not 1 toss pot who wouldnt know the differance between west ham and boiled ham never mind a mint mk2 RS

the rsoc change to many rules to suit their m8's so that all their m8's end up with the trophy's and lets put this one straight what gives them judges the knowledge to judge your car you have just spent all your hard earned cash when most of em couldnt judge a left hand bend (been their got plenty of tee shirt's and even a few toss rosets )

please take your car to n.d. to show it but fcuk the judging tell him to fcuk off back to warrington to get on with his resto as you know what you have got and dont need him to tell you the blue stripe is too thick etc. what does he fcukin know he tells everybody how he likes to see a car blue paint on bolts etc. but thats his vision not all cars had paint on all the bolts but he says they did he is up his own arse dude

rant over

please john if reading contact any member on this forum and stand up for yourself as you are making all this bad feeling yourself !!!!!!!

keep your chin up ian

Comment

well put ricky....100%
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

tim you can judge mine as ill be there!
                          Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                            the one thing that really grates is the word being rammed down my throat from JOHN HUGHES. ORIGINAL.
                            the above person is very bias toward standard cars and I have had the impression from him in past phone calls that he really dislikes modified cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post

that he really dislikes modified cars.
                              Isnt that discrimination ?
                              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

that is the impression I got from him before I found my FEV !

Comments like, FEV might be the wrong car for you if you are looking to modify it in anyway.

I have walked away from phone conversations with JH, what the Feck has what I do with you what I do to my car (didn’t have one at the time) to do with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X