No announcement yet.

I,m really P-SSED OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ian would you rather have a shiney car or a shiney log book in your top draw
    I dont know much about concourse but the the thing that strikes me 1st is that you have surely built the car in the 1st place for your own benifit and not others.
    Maybe as has been said before your car is not standard enough and not modified enough

You may have to go autoglym route but say you did and you won something, that in itself would be a greater achievement that winning rsoc day judged by someone who may know fully understand/appreciate what you have achieved with worthers.

Comment

Hi ian

we spoke about your car when i was in charge of concours, i thought everything was ok with you? was it me you were trying to cantact ?

has some body upset you since we spoke ??

sorry if i have missed something but i dont come on here much

regards
      Dave Easton

Comment

Originally posted by RS1800 View Post

Hi Ian

Cannot understand why you are ****ed of a this moment in time, you say you have had a problem with someone or people from the RSOC and as yet you have not named but you want others on the board guess who.
        Firstly it would be wise to take this type of thread onto the RSOC board with you being a fully paid up member for other RSOC for other members to comment on.
        Totally agree Daz

Ian you are now beginning to understand the resentment a lot of MKII RS owners are already feeling towards the RSOC.

Telling "The Converted" on this BB will have NO effect whatsoever

You need to put your initial post on the members area of the RSOC BB and put your name to the thread and also name the person/s of the RSOC hierachty who you feel are not fulfilling their commitment to you as a paid up member of the RSOC.

I could easily cut'n'paste your thread but that would be seen as more trouble making on my behalf (as if !) and no credence or value would be noted by the RSOC (as with ALL my awkward threads).

Personally I am sorry for the way you feel you have been treated by a club you pay money to each year.
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Wot!!!
          Is This Not The Car That Was In Classic Ford Supposed To Be Perfection
          I Wish Someone Would Explain Concourse To Me I Just Dont Get It
          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

fit a cage to it and get it in the woods...............

much more enjoyable

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
              Totally agree Daz

Ian you are now beginning to understand the resentment a lot of MKII RS owners are already feeling towards the RSOC.

Telling "The Converted" on this BB will have NO effect whatsoever

You need to put your initial post on the members area of the RSOC BB and put your name to the thread and also name the person/s of the RSOC hierachty who you feel are not fulfilling their commitment to you as a paid up member of the RSOC.

I could easily cut'n'paste your thread but that would be seen as more trouble making on my behalf (as if !) and no credence or value would be noted by the RSOC (as with ALL my awkward threads).

Personally I am sorry for the way you feel you have been treated by a club you pay money to each year.
              ian has posted on the rsoc bb with little response tbh from the concours boys
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post

ian has posted on the rsoc bb with little response tbh from the concours boys
                Originally posted by ian parker

Can someone please tell me on what basis old school cars are being judged at National Day this year
                Not exactly what he said in the 1st post on this thread though is it ?
                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Not exactly what he said in the 1st post on this thread though is it ?
                  true, but a call to mr messer, you would of thought something was positive, the feeling i got tho nothing has been done
                  MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

or will be

Comment

Was speaking to Kev Cannon tonight, He says for you to give him a ring Ian.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post

Was speaking to Kev Cannon tonight, He says for you to give him a ring Ian.
                        In case you dont know who he is Ian - heres a recent pic

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

In case you dont know who he is Ian - heres a recent pic

LOL !

But seriously ... having read this thread I am glad I am not a concours-person. I drive my Mk2 whenever I want to, haven't cleaned/washed it for "ahum" 2 years ...

Comment

simple really

as log book coordinator last year i dropped a registrar as a judge cos i had had complaints about him from regional days

i am sure wayne will do the same thing if there are complaints about the said registrar

wtf does kev cannon know about concours

and when was the last time he sorted anything out ?

except getting rid of me of course

Comment

guys, i must say, i really do value all your comments. Having been in London for 24h watching Jen run, its given me time to think about this. When i bought the car i had a very clear objective, and that was to period enhance the car, which i feel i have achieved up to now. Had i considered the events 2.5 years ahead.. No. It would appear as i and others have predicted, Worthers would end up in "no mans land." This is whats happened. However, how she is at the mo is exactly how i envisaged. I hadn,t considered how far the journey would take me and where is would end up. I now find myself in a corner that i cant get myself out of, and to be honest, dont really want to. I should have learnt from our friend last year and maybe taken others advice. The problem i have is that for some reason i consider the RSOC the pinacle, and that one is sticking for some reason. Maybe Autoglym with alot more work may be possible and may bear more fruit. Maybe this is the one show where i cant do well. Maybe i just need to accept this. Again, the problem is, i do consider my car to be up there and its constantly being improved IMO. So the question is. Should i let one mans opinion however powerful, spoil the day. NO. Should i go along and take the comments.. YES, because ultimately its all my doing. Should i concentrate on all the other shows out there and possibly Autoglym.. YES. At the end of the day, WORTHERS is what she is. A modified car, so how can all the bits be wrong as some people have pointed out to me. Modified enough.. i dont think so

Comment

thats it get on with it

Top car from a nice fella, dont let them grind you down, it could be modded more , the whole thing about mods is you pick and choose what you want/like ? not everyone wants everything

improved on I dont think it could IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X