No announcement yet.

ex smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am going to give up for the fourth time as of new year was off them previously for 9 months but then on 7/7 I was involved in the blast from the bus bomb and with my job I had to manage all the safety systems and checks for logistics on the tube in relation to the clear up 12 days of 20 hour days etc to get it all back up and running and then the investigation into it all the stress ended up with me back on the bloody weed but this time I will stay off them I feel that the time is right so lets take it one day at a time and go for it
    Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
      patches,they worked for me everytime!
      you got a puncture!!!
      www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Well here goes another crack at it, also got a bit more reason to as well as the health, the misses says if i dont stop the mk1 has to go
        So its day one today, feeling ok just keeping busy and off to watch my littlun play footy today so looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
          Well here goes another crack at it, also got a bit more reason to as well as the health, the misses says if i dont stop the mk1 has to go
          So its day one today, feeling ok just keeping busy and off to watch my littlun play footy today so looking forward to that.
          Nice one vinny,keep it up

Comment

Nice one vincent keep at it this time son
            sigpic

Comment

want do you want for the mk1 vinster good luck mate get it packed up
              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Well done mate, keep it up or I will come round and set a lite to the RS

Comment

keep going vin. it's been over 3 years for me now it soon goes by
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                    I smoked from the age of 14 to 26 (perhaps why im small...lol)

I was sat in my old works canteen one day smoked a fag and said that is the last fag im ever going to have, and it was that was back in 96 and i can honestly say that a fag has never been anywhere near my mouth since ...well not the cigarette type anyway

The time i did give up was the easiest i found it , never really bothered me giving up

Oh edited to say willpower is the way forward mate
                    OH SO YOU USED TO LIKE FAGS GAZ WOT BROUGHT YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE

Comment

keep guin skin,

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 69-johny-rs-07 View Post
                        OH SO YOU USED TO LIKE FAGS GAZ WOT BROUGHT YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE

Who is to say i am on the other side of the fence
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X