ex smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex smokers

any on here, its the time of year again when i'm gonna try and kick it, cant say i really enjoy it now and my throat and chest has been giving me jib latley.
    so comeon give me your views and help please, oh and no post saying disgusting habit, blah blah - i know that already

patches,they worked for me everytime!
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post
      patches,they worked for me everytime!
      have you stopped then m8, if so well done

Comment

stopped for a week, then had a bad stressful day and had a 10 deck LOL

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
          have you stopped then m8, if so well done
          yeah about 10 times,lol
          sigpic

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

first, you got to REALLY want to quit

if that is the case, use the gum, it tastes like cack but takes the edge off

I remember the day I quit well, I was going to look at a beige RS2000 preston way. I was waiting for bb user Joe to turn up and I said to my mate 'this is my last one' Smoking was affecting my health, chest infections etc.

It was my last, that was over 7 years ago. Now I think it ****in stinks and has no benifits.
            Last edited by topaz; 05-01-2007, 21:13.

Nutty Professor

Comment

well done neil.
              sigpic

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                first, you got to REALLY want to quit

if that is the case, use the gum, it tastes like cack but takes the edge off

I remember the day I quit well, I was going to look at a beige RS2000 preston way. I was waiting for bb user Joe to turn up and I said to my mate 'this is my last one' Smoking was affecting my health, chest infections etc.

It was, that was over 7 years ago.
                cheers for that neil, yep i do want to quit (i'm starting monday - back to work) i seem to go out and have one and think this taste like shit, what the hell am i doing

Comment

come on boys we are behind you all the way anyone for a 7 skinner

Comment

I smoked from the age of 14 to 26 (perhaps why im small...lol)

I was sat in my old works canteen one day smoked a fag and said that is the last fag im ever going to have, and it was that was back in 96 and i can honestly say that a fag has never been anywhere near my mouth since ...well not the cigarette type anyway

The time i did give up was the easiest i found it , never really bothered me giving up

Oh edited to say willpower is the way forward mate
                    Last edited by GAZ W; 05-01-2007, 21:17.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                      cheers for that neil, yep i do want to quit (i'm starting monday - back to work) i seem to go out and have one and think this taste like shit, what the hell am i doing

Sounds like your in the right frame of mind, look at GAZW's reply too, same shit, different day.

Enjoy your last one when you are ready. You will remember it I guarantee.

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by Mex IT View Post
                        come on boys we are behind you all the way anyone for a 7 skinner
                        no need for a 7 skinner, get up to the stone circle at glasto for some amazing space cakes and fudge

Nutty Professor

Comment

good luck vinny, im sure you can do it.
                          MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Same for me, Sunday night for a new start on Monday

After last weekend in PRI and doctors saying I had to quit, will have to do it this time

Heart and lung scan in a fortnight so I don't want my a*se kicked from the docs

Getting patches and the gum tomorrow, all I need now is the willpower.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig m View Post
                              Same for me, Sunday night for a new start on Monday

After last weekend in PRI and doctors saying I had to quit, will have to do it this time

Heart and lung scan in a fortnight so I don't want my a*se kicked from the docs

Getting patches and the gum tomorrow, all I need now is the willpower.
                              Failure written all over this.

I dont want to sound negative here, but do YOU WANT to give up? as in REALLY WANT TO.

If the answer deep down is a no, then you are wasting your money on products.

Various people asking you or telling you to quit doesnt work either.

Nutty Professor

Comment

Working...
                              X