• Show
Clear All

hard bit done vinny

proud of you

Nutty Professor

Comment

keep it up vinny olde, boy !

just think how MUCH skank'n you'll be able
      to do this year at the IOW without getting out of breath, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

i went to doctors and they give me a tablet to take each day, called zyban, stopped for two years no problems but started a a few months ago and regretting it every day!
        Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

well done vinn,keep it up son
          sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

All I can say is to back up what everyone else is saying... that if you just think it's a good idea to stop, you'll fail. You must really, really want to stop. Otherwise, it's going to end in tears.

I put on a stone in a week ( another fat git on the list! ), just because i needed something to do with my hands. However, I *did* get over that pretty quickly, and the 12 years of 20 a day seems not to have had too much of a permanent problem - countless marathons, triathlons and far worse later!

I do still dream of smoking though... and I gave up 14th August 1987!

Comment

well done boyo keep it up , keep busy go for a run and feel the fresh air, or take the car out all that extra petrol money

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
                i went to doctors and they give me a tablet to take each day, called zyban, stopped for two years no problems but started a a few months ago and regretting it every day!
                no good hally, if deep down you dont really care about stopping, you wont.

come back when your ready, in the meantime enjoy how much its costing you and making you stink!

Nutty Professor

Comment

excellent news vinny, good that you are down the gym too, cos that will prob help the old lungs out ( or have you joined cos they do nice cake ? )
                  i wouldnt worry too much about the weight thing at first, concentrate on the faggy thing first, once you cracked that, you can loose a bit of chub

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
                    excellent news vinny, good that you are down the gym too, cos that will prob help the old lungs out ( or have you joined cos they do nice cake ? )
                    i wouldnt worry too much about the weight thing at first, concentrate on the faggy thing first, once you cracked that, you can loose a bit of chub
                    its at highbury college lee so plenty of eye candy m8
                    may even take up playing squash again - its all good

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                      its at highbury college lee so plenty of eye candy m8
                      may even take up playing squash again - its all good
                      i used to play squash 6-7 times a week. Now look at me... Had to give up my club membership.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                        i used to play squash 6-7 times a week. Now look at me... Had to give up my club membership.
                        yes m8, tis a shame - how is the back now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                          I can proudly say I have Never smoked a fag in my life Always hated it. Best of luck Vin, hope it works for you. (If not, You're being towed round the lakes)
                          Me too Kev, couldn,t tell you anything about it, was very lucky at school, though we did anything and everything a group of lads would do, the smoking was never the topic of conversation, thankfully, then got old enough to know better, tough one to break though i,d imagine

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                            Me too Kev, couldn,t tell you anything about it, was very lucky at school, though we did anything and everything a group of lads would do, the smoking was never the topic of conversation, thankfully, then got old enough to know better, tough one to break though i,d imagine
                            the mind boggles at the thought of "anything and evrything " ian

still at least you like women now eh

Comment

nice one vin keep it up mate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
                                yes m8, tis a shame - how is the back now ?
                                had to come home from work today as the pain was too much not going to plan at the mo.
                                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                                X