No announcement yet.

WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian ,try a guy called Smudger on the AVO board think he did some dealer stickers last year.

Neil
    CheeRS Neil

Comment

• Thanks Martin and Neil, sent him a pm, Martin any joy with that thingy bob ??

Comment

• Steve will need photos etc of an original for a copy to be done,
        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Dave, made contact with Steve this evening, he,s gonna see what he can come up with over the next couple of days, again thanks

Comment

• Ian, pm sent

CheeRS
            Martin

Comment

• Martin, sent back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
                Dave, made contact with Steve this evening, he,s gonna see what he can come up with over the next couple of days, again thanks
                No problem Ian.
                Glad to of been some help.

Cheers,
                Dave

Comment

• Ian,

Keep going mate and remember what i posted before, "Ask to see there car" when they want to act like arseholes and slag off what i consider to be one of the best restorations. I have to hand it to you real dedication and obviously a labour of love well done.

Cheers Garth

Comment

• I dont think anyone has slagged this car off by any means !!!

its superb, it was another unrelated (car wise) matter

Comment

• Originally posted by garthbtp
                      Ian,

Keep going mate and remember what i posted before, "Ask to see there car" when they want to act like arseholes and slag off what i consider to be one of the best restorations. I have to hand it to you real dedication and obviously a labour of love well done.

Cheers Garth

please would anymore shit stirrers kindley **** off oh and before they do please read through the threads again

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny

please would anymore shit stirrers kindley **** off oh and before they do please read through the threads again
                        Know what you mean though Vin.
                        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles
                          Know what you mean though Vin.
                          cheers kev, shall we just get back to the thread about ians resto now lads

Comment

• Just to put this part of the thread to bed so to speak, ive spoken to both Vinny and Craig and as far as i,m concerned its dead and buried, can we please forget about it now,. thankyou

Comment

• Come on Ian more pics more pics us far away have to keep on top of things LoL .

cheers James
                              MK11 member 356

Comment

Working...
                              X