No announcement yet.

WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey ian ive been enjoying this thread....come on we want to see this to the end.....its like watching your fav tv programme unfolding

Comment

• Johnie, i genuinely dont give a f-cking shit , might as well act like the arsewipe i,m considered to be, i,ll just go on with the car in my own way, wouldn,t dare want to suggest to anyone what i,m up to, not all southern boys were born with silver spoons in their mouths

Comment

• Ian I give a sh1t so keep the pics coming

RSkars

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
          PLEASE CONSIDER THIS THREAD CLOSED .................................................. .................................................. .....

Comment

• Ian ,i think you should reconcider ,dont let the comments of the minority ruin this for the majority.
            I have been privilged to see your car in the flesh ,and know many who are waiting to see it finished. Yes you have spent a tidy sum on the car but that is totally your desicion ,your money. We all have to make our minds up on what we spend are hard earned cash on.I would love to do what you have done but dont have the time or finances to do this ,But that doesnt stop me enjoying your experiences, the hunt for new parts ,getting them shinney etc.

Ignore the off the cuff remarks and dont take it all to personely.
            REOPEN THIS THREAD

Neil
            CheeRS Neil

Comment

• here here !

to me it doesnt matter if you have a unlimited budget or suffcient funds to get by, the fact that it is your baby is all that matters and its up to you what and how you treat your car - it is up to us all to respect that isnt it ?

above all keeping the cars on the roads is all that counts

Comment

• Your car Ian, Do it your way. Will be absolutely stunning. The main thing is, if you're happy with it. Tell anyone who isn't to bollox (That's what I do)
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• i think you boys are spot on there...

ian as you know m8 i have been helping you with your car a bit and some of the parts i have enjoyed looking for parts with you and i carnt wait to see your car in the shows taking the top prize.. ..so get on with it m8 like i have and we all know what sh*t iv'e had...

keep going m8.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• wow lads, getting a little chessed off here as you lot seem to think that a comment(which i've apoligised to ian for saying) means i have no respect for him or what hes achieved or i'm in some sort of minority who is down on ians car, just for the record i think its a cracking motor and am just as ****ed off as you for not seeing the continueing photos.
                    Last edited by vinny; 04-11-2006, 23:28.

Comment

• keep it running there ian, i thought you wanted to close the thread cos i went off topic.......

Comment

• Moving on

Ian,
                        Put this behind you now, and move on! as you know i am new to this and enjoy yours, and all the pics of the community's projects and i/we as beginners or relatively experienced, rely on peoples progression on their projects, pics make it happen on here.

I remember when i registered and explained that i had just bought a basket case, well what i thought was until told different, i couldn't believe the hits for me to immediately get the pics up, what a buzz that people wanted to see pics of my car feels good.

Good bunch on here, every one helpful ,so keep up the good work!

Cheers
                        Daz

Comment

• Originally posted by DazRS2K
                          Ian,
                          Put this behind you now, and move on! as you know i am new to this and enjoy yours, and all the pics of the community's projects and i/we as beginners or relatively experienced, rely on peoples progression on their projects, pics make it happen on here.

I remember when i registered and explained that i had just bought a basket case, well what i thought was until told different, i couldn't believe the hits for me to immediately get the pics up, what a buzz that people wanted to see pics of my car feels good.

Good bunch on here, every one helpful ,so keep up the good work!

Cheers
                          Daz
                          I agree, it's fascinating to see the progress of the projects and see the cars come back to life as it were. I think the readiness of people to write "abusive or plain nasty" things on forums like these is because it's in the medium itself, if you have to write a letter to someone or say the same sentence to someones face you think about it at least three or four times before you do it, not so with e mail etc, people need to learn to use these forms of communication and not react so quickly and strongly to a small misunderstanding.

Otherwise bloody good forum, really helpful people on here, not like, dare I say it, the RSOC. I'm sure it's a fine club but I've never really found them to be as forthcoming as the folk on this board, although many members on this board are RSOC club members. Strange really!

Comment

• Firstly i want to apologise for the f-ing and blinding of yesterday, we all have a story to tell, some good some not so good, what none knew until yesterday was my story, i dont want to sound like a marter but not many people know what has really gone into this car, to say i,m passionate about it is an understatement, thanks to everyone for the pm,s and texts, you know who you are, i think the car (alone) deserves the thread to continue, and so it will, again, i dont want to be a marter, i just an ordinary guy scratching a living, doing the best for his children where and when he can, enough said. Again Vinny, thankyou for the apology and thanks for the support everyone.

Comment

• well then normal service resumed mate ............now get some more f$cking pictures up lol

Comment

• Good one Ian. Vinny, Ya bad lad
                                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                                X