• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP DOLLER that mate, very nice.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker
      Arron, NO is the answer
      Ian, it's a great rebuild - I admire you for going to the lengths you have but........what's the point if you are never going to get behind the wheel on the open road and enjoy the car for what it was built to do ?

Sorry, the whole concours scene is totally lost on me.

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

• Looks fantastic

Well done to Moorland

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

• Looking good Ian.
          Watch dont scratch her putting it together.
          You might get to sleep at nights now!

cheeRS Gary.
          sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmm...........looks very nice.........well done.........keep the pics coming

Comment

• mine will have its knackers ragged off it when its done...but im not going to the standard of ian's though ...will be back on the track in 07 with a boot full of camping gear and spare wheels etc
              sigpic

Comment

• Looking good
                Fraz

www.seriesx.co.uk

Comment

• Looks fantastic Ian.

Take your time putting it back together, but hope your quicker than me - the shell's been back for four months, but still not got the suspension back on!!

Comment

• Arron, its just one of those things, i respect everyone for what they do, i think it came down to finding what i considered to be the right car, and as ive touched on before, getting the right car not only meant the appearance but the history as well, i felt i had the right base to make a very good car and thats what i,m trying to achieve. As ive said before i would like to show her for a couple of seasons, see how i get on with the "show thing" and not necessarily the car, and then maybe think again, i like detail in anything, so thats what i,m going for, the detail, the detail just happens to be to a car that i was passionate about, like us all, twenty years ago when i was a kid,

Comment

• Looking great Ian, Great to see you kept the colour genuine.

Comment

• Moorlands have done a cracking job.

Cheers Garth

Comment

• thank **** Dave backed up the server before it went tits up , now I dont have to re upload Ians pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit

BTW I did not post the one with your Chassis number on for obvious reasons
                            What, is it a ringer

Joking apart, Looking great Ian, I'm pleased for you

Chris.

More of Banishit's Handywork!!!

Comment

• Cheers Chrisbo. Brian, i,m pleased too, !!

Comment

• Been watching this thread from the start, top job looking forward to pics of her going back together.

Comment

Working...
                                X