No announcement yet.

WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No probs with that coming from you Kev, i know nastiness is meant.....................................tosser !! lol

Comment

• Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• i hope you dont think im being nasty!!!!! i think everyone is equally ripe for a pi$$ take on here........

Comment

• coming along nicely hope u get the 'right ' finish u were after

Comment

• Lee, i meant to put ISN,T, sorry mate, nothing meant by it at all, having said that, and it certainly isn,t from you, i do believe there is some resentment and DIGGING being done, its a big word, but there is a awful lot of jealously out there, i,ll just choose to ignore them,

Comment

• dont think you got anything to worry about ain, she will be a stonker when done m8

Comment

• Agree with Vinny on that Ian, going to be superb, much looking forward to seeing the finished car.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Comment

• cheers Vinny, cheers Kev, i value the comments, up to Moorlands tomorrow for some proper pics, car has now been completed underneath and polished on top, just the black to go, going up there with a dozen A4 pics detailing the satin black, thanks Ders, Brian and Gary for the help. should be able to post some pics tomorrow,..........................cheers Brian !!

Comment

• ian for god sake make it easier on me and name then the way I do for posting saves me doing it all LOL

ianpictures*** *=latest numbers NO spaces I thank you

Comment

• Brian, the good news is i bought a new memory card today, a 1gb card, the guy said its good for about 200 pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• keep your 1gb card, I'm now up to nearly 50gb of RS pictures and a few gig of videos

10gb are yours LOL

Comment

• Worthers is NOW Painted Woohoo

Have to say Ian even though its shitty nappy coloured it does look well

BTW I did not post the one with your Chassis number on for obvious reasons

Comment

• now that is sweet........... ( worthers....... geddit? )

Comment

• Looks yellow to me....... SUPERB
                              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

Comment

• cracking job ..you pleased with it ian??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X