The Black Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plentysideways View Post
    nothing like having your diff bolts lock wired for peace of mind when you're flat out. plus the fact that it does look good.

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
      4.4 ?

whats your top speed gonna be ? ....... 68 mph ....... even Tim will be faster than you
      cheeky ****er my mex is havin its engine played with at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post
        collected the diff today, well pleased with the job, nice n shiny all new steel Tran x with 4.4 ratio

Note Taffr gearbox in the background and ruddys favourite tool on the top

cheeRS

will be up to collect soon, keep it warm, i've got a big stash of cash from the cam cover scam
        Last edited by taffr; 12-02-2008, 22:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
          will be up to collect soon, keep it warm, i've got a big stash of cash from the cam cover scam

good to hear, inflation is raging at the moment.....................

cheeRS
          sigpic

Comment

• progress progress progress

reached another milestone last night when i was able to fit the two front seats, fire extinguishers, full harness belts,footrests, and various bits of trim and so on, what a difference it makes both in moral and appearance to the car, well pleased.

will get some pics up over the weekend,

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• are you gonna have one of them nets to hold your helmets and the briefcase ???

Comment

• looking forward to the picys graham ......

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                  are you gonna have one of them nets to hold your helmets and the briefcase ???
                  yes, but it is for a hammock for Gaz

cheeRS
                  sigpic

Comment

• Pics please GJ
                    I've still got some bits to finish on mine so need to rob your ideas
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post
                      yes, but it is for a hammock for Gaz

cheeRS

You better make sure its ready for the lakes now graham ...im looking forward to sleeping somewhere else other than a tent
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                        You better make sure its ready for the lakes now graham ...im looking forward to sleeping somewhere else other than a tent

how about the glovebox, Gaz be nice n Warm in there for you, lol

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

• Turned a big corner with the rebuild tonight, firstly a litttle reminder of how it was in the summer

today my circuit breakers arrived which meant i could finish off the dash / wiring and then connect everything up and fix into place, the Circuit breakers are ETA and as used on WRC and WTCC cars - If its good enought for them boys..........................

anyway, on with puting it all back together and a test of the circuits and wiring generally

in with the much re worked centre console and connect thins up

more pics soon

cheeRS
                          Last edited by graham John; 18-02-2008, 22:18.
                          sigpic

Comment

• scrap it

Comment

• Is that fire extinguisher there to stay GJ, in front of the drivers seat??
                              I would put it in front of the co-drivers seat ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                                Is that fire extinguisher there to stay GJ, in front of the drivers seat??
                                I would put it in front of the co-drivers seat ...
                                both driver and co driver have extinguishers Leon, rather be safe than sorry

cheeRS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X