No announcement yet.

Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking fab Andy really neat welding you spraying it yourself ,talking of which ave you got a date for spraying

Comment

• Looking great some hard graft going on there
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Thanks for the comments lads.....Thinking of July for the paint...packing for hols next week, Then a weeks diving in the red sea. Then back to do the body work and a couple of small jobs, Then prime and under seal, paint, then engine bay, inside.. or something like that. My brother is going to help with the body work (if he ever turns up) But were does thetime go.....want to it sprayed by the end of july/ august, Before it starts to get colder...Come on Iain we need some pics of yours....
        Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by andym View Post
          Thanks for the comments lads.....Thinking of July for the paint...packing for hols next week, Then a weeks diving in the red sea. Then back to do the body work and a couple of small jobs, Then prime and under seal, paint, then engine bay, inside.. or something like that. My brother is going to help with the body work (if he ever turns up) But were does thetime go.....want to it sprayed by the end of july/ august, Before it starts to get colder...Come on Iain we need some pics of yours....
          havent done anything much since i got the engine running been busy most nights and am to knackered to do anything tonight ,working on concrete all day till 5 pm on foundations hopefully get something done this weekend nearly there so close but yet so far
          (starting to feel my age )

Comment

• Just a couple more pics to keep you all going......

dash

just for a change did the pedal box....

Other jobs done. Welded new clutch cable holder/bracket in. Finished the wing pans and plates. Done lots of small jobs to the under side...Still hoping the stonechip and spray the underside in July....
            Andy

Comment

• Great job

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Perfection
                sigpic
                Cheers
                Martin

Comment

• starting to take shape,bufty pedal box mate,thats dedication.youve been doing this to long now.
                  we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• car looks great, and so does the standard of the work. going to be a nice one when finished.

Comment

• Thanks for all your comments....Graham..it feels like i have been doing it along time .. But still got a few months till the lakes tour...
                      Andy

Comment

• Just looked at your thread andy and have to say outstanding work mate! I'm at a point with my rs that the shell is 70% done,still have all the other work left to do,but this thread has given me a kick up the backside to crack on!! Thanks
                        Dave

Comment

• Thanks for that Dave, Good luck with the car and get some pictures posted.......The only thing i will say is watch the standards, as time goes on they climb up...Things that were ok are now no good..I did my light boxes and last week re- did them saying that it just could be my age If you need help ect, Just shout.
                          Andy

Comment

• nearly there mate,done a fab job and that pedal box better than new well done

Comment

• Thanks Iain. Have you got the paint sorted out on yours.
                              Andy

Comment

• Looking realy good some really good work there well done
                                keep going
                                sigpic
                                RSYoda

Comment

Working...
                                X