Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 metres apparently

Comment

Alldrige (is that how you spell it!) are doing it again my friend has just had a MK1 Mex full interior done for a very reasonable price and it looks fantastic plus he has also had his Scheels done these look incredable.
      Steve

Comment

its all well and good saying he's insane but he wouldnt call u insane for buying something he dosent like or thinks is over priced ;-)

well said boys i hope the price of beta tops a £1000 a metre got plenty in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Mex IT
          its all well and good saying he's insane but he wouldnt call u insane for buying something he dosent like or thinks is over priced ;-)

well said boys i hope the price of beta tops a £1000 a metre got plenty in stock
          Greedy !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

scheels - are they rs1600i seats mate ?

Comment

and mk1 seats too

Comment

Fair point.

But I wouldnt spend an extortionate amount on ANYTHING for a car.

Comment

Each to his own,

If you have worked to get your car just as it should be then all credit is due.

If you want to modify and do your own thing then go and do it.

Just remember the original stuff is getting on a bit now, the newest is 25 years old and Ford only expected it to last about 10 to 15 years (if that) so be careful and make the most of what you have.

Ash

Comment

arron greedy ??? more like flipping lucky bought it for less than a £10 a metre speculate to accumalate and all that jazz

Comment

Cloth

Mooching around an old Jeans factory this afternoon. You aint going to believe what I tripped over.

Only joking

Joe.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by superden
                        Fair point.

But I wouldnt spend an extortionate amount on ANYTHING for a car.

Well, give it time, I remember saying similar things some twenty years ago!

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

STOP PRESS
                          ALDRIDGE ARE GOING TO REPRODUCE 'BROWN' BETA.
                          sTEVE

Comment

Originally posted by steve p
                            STOP PRESS
                            ALDRIDGE ARE GOING TO REPRODUCE 'BROWN' BETA.
                            sTEVE
                            Ho-hum, sorry to dissapoint you Steve but it was me that twisted their arms to re-produce it about 12 months ago, since then they have had the fabric re-woven (successful) had some if it dyed black (also successful) but have had about a dozen attempts at getting the colour right on the brown without any luck. Not sure they will ever get there !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Well done mate at least someone is listening to people as to what they want, just an aside when my friend got his MK1 seats back the rear one had the patern going the wrong way and they had to re do it for him.
                              Steve

Comment

That's a reall common mistake made by trimmers, I think Martin C in Scotland had the same trouble with his Mexico seats, unfortunately they did the whole bloody lot like it and it was with original fabric - oops !

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Working...
                                X