Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    Was trying to suggest that all this crap can be dragged on elsewhere... I left the club as have others on here to avoid this rubbish
    Oh I completely agree. It is all rubbish & should never have got to this sorry stage. Unfortunately this thread is the only place that it can be openly discussed on seeing as it is not permissible on the main forum
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
      Was trying to suggest that all this crap can be dragged on elsewhere... I left the club as have others on here to avoid this rubbish
      How do you get a thread as a direct feed to your pc?
      I have to click on this thread to see the posts?

All I see is a group of people who have a passion for the RSOC and are really taken aback by the actions of a few who would appear to be acting in a very dictorial way.
      The fact that any way of dicussing this on the RSOC website gets deleted, only strengthens the need to have a forum where it can be discussed in an open and hopefully positive manner.
      We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

• If members can't discuss topics that are felt to be 'taboo' on the RSOC forum, then maybe its time to walk away and let the guilty have their own little 'clique' who will control what can be displayed on the forum.
        What does RSOC stand for again
        Right
        Set
        Of
        Tw-ts
        is what it seems like to me

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

• Originally posted by pushrod View Post
          How do you get a thread as a direct feed to your pc?
          I have to click on this thread to see the posts?

All I see is a group of people who have a passion for the RSOC and are really taken aback by the actions of a few who would appear to be acting in a very dictorial way.
          The fact that any way of dicussing this on the RSOC website gets deleted, only strengthens the need to have a forum where it can be discussed in an open and hopefully positive manner.
          Like I say my opinion and a dragged out saga which could/ should be sorted on there own forum..
          At no point did I say it was a direct feed on my pc-
          sigpic

Comment

• Ive always seen this site as a kind of extention of the RSOC in a way and like wise ive had some great years in the local club scene, ive recently rejoined the national club as hopefully some of that banter is still about and not lost and if all us proper RS owners who will show the newbies the way to do things

Comment

• Originally posted by wozzy View Post
              If members can't discuss topics that are felt to be 'taboo' on the RSOC forum, then maybe its time to walk away and let the guilty have their own little 'clique' who will control what can be displayed on the forum.
              What does RSOC stand for again
              Right
              Set
              Of
              Tw-ts
              is what it seems like to me
              The club is bigger than a few people on the committee who as they put it 'are in charge'

If you don't like the the way the country is being run...you don't just leave , you vote and hopefully it gets better.

I for one won't, as I was instructed on Saturday by a committee member ... 'if you don't like it....just leave the club'

Committee members come and go....so things can only get better....
              sigpic
              0191 4272186
              www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Carparts Express View Post
                The club is bigger than a few people on the committee who as they put it 'are in charge'

If you don't like the the way the country is being run...you don't just leave , you vote and hopefully it gets better.

I for one won't, as I was instructed on Saturday by a committee member ... 'if you don't like it....just leave the club'

Committee members come and go....so things can only get better....

If the club is bigger than the a few people on the committee, then why do these few seem to have full control of the club? why can they seem to do as they please with no consequence?.
                If they are banning members who are asking things that they are uncomfortable with, and banning life members then who is agreeing all this?.
                How long is it going to be before they run the club into the ground and destroy it totally?.

Comment

If the club is bigger than the a few people on the committee, then why do these few seem to have full control of the club? why can they seem to do as they please with no consequence?.
                  If they are banning members who are asking things that they are uncomfortable with, and banning life members then who is agreeing all this?.
                  How long is it going to be before they run the club into the ground and destroy it totally?.
                  This is the reason I won't just walk away ....
                  sigpic
                  0191 4272186
                  www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

Well in the RSOC constitution or whatever it is called the committee get a 'carte blanche' to do whatever they seem best for the club.
                    Removing threads, warning members, banning members etc. is all deemed "legal" ; they only have to explain themselves and their actions (if asked) to the members at the AGM.
                    So hypotheticaly if a member asked questions at the RSOC forum again and again, then gets his/hers membership revoked it is one problem less for the committee come AGM time.
                    And the sad thing is, it is all in line with the constitution, well sort of.
                    Compare it to the politics; politicians are elected by you all because they promise this and that etc; when they are in power, things they actually do can change sometime 180 degrees to as they promised!
                    They get away with it, until next election-time.
                    But, in the case of the RSOC, the "stirrers" can no longer vote so ... well you get it I think.

Comment

• Back on January 9th, a group of Wadesboro, North Carolina bikers were riding east on Hwy.74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
                      "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
                      why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
                      and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

The above has **** all to do with the RSOC
                      sigpic

Comment

• 'Sugar shorts'.....mint
                        Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                          Well in the RSOC constitution or whatever it is called the committee get a 'carte blanche' to do whatever they seem best for the club.
                          Removing threads, warning members, banning members etc. is all deemed "legal" ; they only have to explain themselves and their actions (if asked) to the members at the AGM.
                          So hypotheticaly if a member asked questions at the RSOC forum again and again, then gets his/hers membership revoked it is one problem less for the committee come AGM time.
                          And the sad thing is, it is all in line with the constitution, well sort of.
                          Compare it to the politics; politicians are elected by you all because they promise this and that etc; when they are in power, things they actually do can change sometime 180 degrees to as they promised!
                          They get away with it, until next election-time.
                          But, in the case of the RSOC, the "stirrers" can no longer vote so ... well you get it I think.
                          Totally understand where you are coming from

Ruddy, that nearly made me spill my brew . nice one
                          Last edited by wozzy; 13-01-2016, 12:49. Reason: .

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
                            The above has **** all to do with the RSOC
                            Have you not taken your prescribed pills Paul??

Comment

• Looking on, who is going to the AGM in February?
                              And who can ask the questions I wanted to ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                                Looking on, who is going to the AGM in February?
                                And who can ask the questions I wanted to ask?
                                I cannot attend this now which has hacked me off somewhat.
                                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                                X