Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul,

please read your last 2 posts in this thread.
    Now, if I wrote that on the RSOC forum about a former committee member / registrar don't you think the post would get deleted and possibly I would be banned?

Leon.

Comment

• A home visit was within the requirments of a registrar Dave , i was expected to cover your fuel costs which i was more than happy to do

The expensess claims i will not get into on a public forum but we both know what the truth is as it was plastered all over the RSOC forum
      Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post

A home visit was within the requirments of a registrar Dave , i was expected to cover your fuel costs which i was more than happy to do
        No Paul you will find that the spirit of the regional day is to have a Registrar in attendance to encourage cars to be bought out of hibernation for all to see and at the same time if required and by prior arrangement a valuation could take place.

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post

The expensess claims i will not get into on a public forum but we both know what the truth is as it was plastered all over the RSOC forum
        My point exactly - my expense claim was "all over the RSOC forum" - put ALL club officials expenses on public view/discussion not just a select few !
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
          No Paul you will find that the spirit of the regional day is to have a Registrar in attendance to encourage cars to be bought out of hibernation for all to see and at the same time if required and by prior arrangement a valuation could take place.

My point exactly - my expense claim was "all over the RSOC forum" - put ALL club officials expenses on public view/discussion not just a select few !
          Dave

I would love to see all expenses claims made public , and that is 100% the honest truth

There would be some twitching if they were from a few years ago , lol

BTW , there was no figures ever posted regards your claims

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post

Paul,

please read your last 2 posts in this thread.
            Now, if I wrote that on the RSOC forum about a former committee member / registrar don't you think the post would get deleted and possibly I would be banned?

Leon.
            Leon

The RSOC forum is imploding on itself lately - threads deleted - ask a question and only the committee can reply so there is no "right to reply" for the original poster - there certainly seems to be a lot of members on there who do not appear to be happy with "the new beginning" and very surprisingly it is not the "usual moaners" who are disgruntled.
            cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Leon

The RSOC forum is imploding on itself lately - threads deleted - ask a question and only the committee can reply so there is no "right to reply" for the original poster - there certainly seems to be a lot of members on there who do not appear to be happy with "the new beginning" and very surprisingly it is not the "usual moaners" who are disgruntled.
              Its the same few every post Dave

funny how they all appear online at the very same time a post goes up that causes issues

Getting very easy to spot now to be honest , lol

Anyway , nuff said from me as im getting quite board with the usuall trubble causers every night , lol

Comment

Anyway , nuff said from me as im getting quite board with the usuall trubble causers every night , lol
                Just watch out for these trouble makers !

cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

• What a pair of muppets ! Arguing over a car club , get a life !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• image.jpg

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                      He's a great lad & I shake his hand every time I see him for banning you!
                      me too, he just doesn't like wankers!!!
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Just watch out for these trouble makers !

I like it , lol

Comment

Its the same few every post Dave

funny how they all appear online at the very same time a post goes up that causes issues

Getting very easy to spot now to be honest , lol

Paul,

I rest my case (that members who care about the club and ask questions are labelled as 'troublemakers').

BTW, your spelling IS rubbish.

Comment

• Wtf is goin on here youre all like f ooking bug kids if you all know the problems then f ooking sort it i read this and have 2 rs and after reading this i will never join the club
                            grow up
                            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Good entertainment Andy ,,
                              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• Ive been a member since 1997/8 and my membership expires in feb , I just cant see any reason now to renew .
                                I don't attend many shows now within the rsoc to display my car on stand

I haven't been to a local meet for about 3 years

Only thing I will miss is the valuation , but im sure there are many independent valuers out there that could value my car for me when its due

See how I feel in feb when the renewel is due
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X