Orlando Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk1rally View Post
    Was based out in Jacksonville in my service days and holiday's there every 2 years!! You have to do Disney..no question.

Use the latter as a rest day, you'll need them!

and he aint kidding neede another holiday when i came back
    www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

We try plan it out that we have a easy day every 3/4 days (so a water park or easy shopping day or by the pool for the afternoon). Trust me, you'll need the rest or you'll just burn out. They are full on days, plan the day out too. Those que jumper tickets are great in Universal or seaword but add up price wise. The Disney parks use fast pass and you can reserve a time slot for one ride while you que up for another one. Wear compfy shoes (I love my lightweight trainers) and pack a poncho or 2. It rains but its warm and a respite to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1rally View Post
        Was based out in Jacksonville in my service days and holiday's there every 2 years!! You have to do Disney..no question.

Dont bother with aquatica - Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon are better IMHO. Drive out to Cocoa Beach and do the space coast. Brilliant to see the Apollo rocket..massive is not the word.

Int drive is a bit tacky now but still worth a walk up. I found Gator land a bit rubbish and you have to pay extra to do the tightrope across the gators (it was $80 dollars last year). Universal is great and Seaworld (and Dsicovery cove) is a must. Use the latter as a rest day, you'll need them!
        Totally agree with the above my lads are now 14 and 12 and weve been 7 times and wouldn't dream of not doing Disney even now there older ,Both there water parks Are awesome and don't forget Disney quest at downtown Disney if they like video games it's excellent for a few hours and to cool off in the heat. We usually get a Disney 14 day hopper pass so you can do 1/2 a day in one park and finish the day off in a different one. Make the most of your jet lag too the 1st few days you will wake up very early!! so go to a park for rope drop and beat the midday rush you can always leave early and have a swim or nap and go back later with the Hopper pass. Try not to do my favorite Universal at weekends as the locals hit it hard and the Q,s are long .
        You Will have a great time trust me If we could afford it we would go every year
        HTH paul
        sigpic

Comment

May I temp you sir.

Drive a real NASCAR race car at NASCAR Racing Experience, the official NASCAR Driving Experience. Driving Experiences are available or take a NASCAR Ride Along. Ride Along in a real NASCAR race car or drive a NASCAR race car by yourself. Save up to 50% at NASCAR Racing Experience. Offering nationwide speedways at NASCAR Racing Experience. NASCAR Ride Alongs on sale for $99.99. NASCAR driving experiences are on sale and start at $199.

Comment

cheeRS for all the info lads

Comment

Originally posted by rsash View Post
              U may and most certainly have

Comment

Working...
              X