Orlando Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Florida

I have just booked holiday for the family, myself, wife and two boys ages 12 and 14. Have any of you fellas been and would there be anywhere you would particularly suggest (Boys not bothered about Disney). I have the flexi plus ticket covering SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Wet & Wild (I do love a strip club ) Aquatica, Universal Island, Universal Studios

Originally posted by Trickster View Post
    I have just booked holiday for the family, myself, wife and two boys ages 12 and 14. Have any of you fellas been and would there be anywhere you would particularly suggest (Boys not bothered about Disney). I have the flexi plus ticket covering SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Wet & Wild (I do love a strip club ) Aquatica, Universal Island, Universal Studios
    You have to do OLD TOWN DISNEY ON A THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY NIGHT CAR AND BIKE SHOW. Road house for food
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Comment

Discovery Cove is an excellent day out as well.
        We pre-booked ours though, swimming with dolphins and with fresh water / salt water fish etc.

Quite expensive, but once your in, all your food for the day is free, go early

Comment

Originally posted by Craig m View Post
          Discovery Cove is an excellent day out as well.
          We pre-booked ours though, swimming with dolphins and with fresh water / salt water fish etc.

Quite expensive, but once your in, all your food for the day is free, go early
          Hello Buddy how you doing?
          The wife did want to do Discovery Cove but coz she cannot swim and neither can the boys she thought it was a little expensive for an experience she don't think they will be able to enjoy completely

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post

Some sweet rides there. Where in Disney is this?

Comment

Thats in old town as andy c says great nite out rite 50s style atmosphere if the bands still play old ferris wheels and the like.

Get yourelf a day trip up to Daytona and visit the race track amazing the kids will love it also wife will like the volusha shopping mall

and have your tea/lunch/dinner in the TOP OF DAYTONA Resteraunt
              in all the paces in the states ive been Daytona does it for me.

Ps disney is amazing been on several occasions ad my last trip we were there on the 4th July truly truly amazing night show in Magic kingdom if that does not bring a tear to your eye nothing will!!
              www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Originally posted by dandibo View Post
                Thats in old town as andy c says great nite out rite 50s style atmosphere if the bands still play old ferris wheels and the like.

Get yourelf a day trip up to Daytona and visit the race track amazing the kids will love it also wife will like the volusha shopping mall

and have your tea/lunch/dinner in the TOP OF DAYTONA Resteraunt
                in all the paces in the states ive been Daytona does it for me.

Ps disney is amazing been on several occasions ad my last trip we were there on the 4th July truly truly amazing night show in Magic kingdom if that does not bring a tear to your eye nothing will!!
                cheeRS fella definitely going to old town for the cars

Comment

swamp boat rides near kissamee,they were about half hour drive away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Its on the192 in kissimmee you cant miss it

Comment

just found the t shirt it was called boggy creek air boat rides,southport park,lake toho
                      sigpic

Comment

Universal and Islands of adventure will take up a least a few days then go to City walk at night, biggest Hard rock cafe etc.
                        Wet and wild, but give Aquatica a miss, Typhoon Lagoon fantastic, one of the biggest wave pools, Bilzard beach also good.

Boggy Creek good for tame airboats, real ones are in the Everglades about 200 miles south. The swamp buggy ride there is worth it though, its a converted school bus with the sides cut out and a big V8 fitted

Seaworld a must, the new Manta Ray ride is like Alton Towers Air, but much faster and a lot better. Give the animal ice area a miss, the polar bear in there is a disgrace to Seaworld

The old Kissamee area on the US192 has had its day, not really worth the time.

Daytona is a must as is Kennedy space centre.

Comment

you can go to Universal Studios and see my old car
                          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                            you can go to Universal Studios and see my old car
                            Alan they done away with chitty chitty bang bang!
                            although i think its on Sorn V5 still in your name
                            www.tpsweldtech.com

Comment

Was based out in Jacksonville in my service days and holiday's there every 2 years!! You have to do Disney..no question.

Dont bother with aquatica - Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon are better IMHO. Drive out to Cocoa Beach and do the space coast. Brilliant to see the Apollo rocket..massive is not the word.

Int drive is a bit tacky now but still worth a walk up. I found Gator land a bit rubbish and you have to pay extra to do the tightrope across the gators (it was $80 dollars last year). Universal is great and Seaworld (and Dsicovery cove) is a must. Use the latter as a rest day, you'll need them!

Comment

Working...
                              X