Focus rs mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus rs mk2

Serious question..Are these any good??or is there anything better around???..I am interested in something that me and the family can hoon around in at the weekends and quite fancied the idea of one of these.I was thinking about one to use so not a low miler,do they run ok and do they have any inherent faults?

New focus st 5 door sports car 330 bhp

Comment

I like this .

Comment

I took one out Adrian, was quick but harsh ride, build quality on the one I looked at was rubbish (18k miler), interior was chavvy, I was comparing it to my MK6 Golf GTi and although the Focus was quicker they were worlds apart on build/finish

Cheers, Paul
        sigpic

Comment

getting a good rep for tuning and being a good all round car.

a bit heavy on petrol though.

Dave.

Comment

Get a scooby or an EVO..
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Good vid I watched the other day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=d86HSL4pYa4#!

Comment

i find in pretty much all of fords cars the mk1`s were always miles better than the mk2`s.

Comment

Originally posted by sutty234 View Post
                  i find in pretty much all of fords cars the mk1`s were always miles better than the mk2`s.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by sutty234 View Post
                    Except the cars that have replacement part no's that have AB or AG in them .
                    The MkII Focus much more refined than the MkI...

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                      Get a scooby or an EVO..
                      Sorry Alan,my missus doesn't have full sleeve tattoo's.

Comment

Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
                        I like this .
                        I quite like them,although they do look a little long as a 5 door though..

I can't help thinking that they are comparable to a 1600 sport,quite nice but you always know your not really dining at the captains table.

Comment

Great mota, get one in, what colour would you like Adrian? I love the white ones

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
                            I took one out Adrian, was quick but harsh ride, build quality on the one I looked at was rubbish (18k miler), interior was chavvy, I was comparing it to my MK6 Golf GTi and although the Focus was quicker they were worlds apart on build/finish

Cheers, Paul
                            I would expect the interior to be a little gawdy compared to a german car,i would accept that as its going to be a weekend plaything,we have the wives Q5 for day to day running...So overall was it an impressive car?..they certainly look good styling wise and the performance seems up to scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                              Great mota, get one in, what colour would you like Adrian? I love the white ones
                              Definitely white Graham..when they came out i liked the green,but i really dislike that colour now...I would like a 40,000 miler at about mid book which is around 16kish at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X