son, i got some advise:

don't eat yellow snow

how's that eh!!!
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

No. 17 ?

sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!!! You p I s s taking c u n t!!...

Comment

No mr rallye sorry,but thanks for your helpful useful info!!..

Comment

All sorted now boys!!!..

Right boys,all is sorted now,collect my items today from the engineering place,all sweet as a nut!!!!.. I even got a discount for the lateness and the hassle!!!! Happy days!!!!!Thanks for all of your advice....

Comment

So which bracket is it then Mike cos the drawing only shows one and it's the one Stu has had done.

I've got the Sierra 'claw' one on mine but only because it was in my box of bits, and it works well enough for my needs... I'm not into bufty though!

BTW, patience is a virtue... As a Man City fan I thought you'd have understood that one!

Comment

Mike, just looked at mine and it doesn't have a bracket at the front? The rear bracket rather than being on the back bolt of the heat shield is on the front?

Looking at it it doesn't look like its ever been any different. All looks very untouched.
                Getting bored with the idiots

Comment

Trust me stu it has one bolted to the front engine lifting eye..they are very rare,but they do have them.if I was good at commputers,I would put up a picture of one I've got,but sadly I'm rubbish at them and I haven't got a clue where to start!!! Sorry...pm sent stu anyway..

Comment

Pm replied to. Don't think mine ever had this bracket.
                    Getting bored with the idiots

Comment

Working...
                    X