macbook issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macbook issue

how on earth do you copy and paste picture and links on these ****ing things...

ready to wing it out of the door
    sigpic

Select + Apple/command + C?

Comment

Originally posted by DRW View Post
      Select + Apple/command + C?
      What
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I was being a tad facetious. Been using Macs for 20+ years, so everything is instinctive.

You can do most stuff (well, not really most stuff, but you know what I mean) by holding down the command key (haven't got my Macbook next to me, but on my desktop's keyboard there's an apple button on it) and pressing another key. C for copy, P for paste, X for cut, Z for undo and so on. On more than one occasion I've heard graphic designers say, "Apple Z!" out loud when they've done something wrong, even if they're nowhere near a computer.

Most of the time, to copy a pic from one file to another I just drag and drop. To copy and paste a link I'll select it with the mouse/track pad then use Apple+C and Apple+P. Does that make sense?

Or is it something more complicated? (Apologies if so - I've just heard loads of PC-to-Mac converts over the years expecting easy things to be difficult).

Comment

I was trying to photobucket some pics into a private message managed to grab a acer to do it with...

Practice makes perfect though
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X