No announcement yet.

santa pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K.J's is rapid but it's a space framed pro-mod with a turbo so it don't count !!!
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mk1gaz View Post
      K.J's is rapid but it's got a fue orange air freshner so it don't count !!!
      so pick gaz

Comment

great show, great weekend, i've never had a bad time there .... but you cant please everyone

i saw that propshaft snap too ... bet that felt nice thudding on the bottom of the car

They have fixed the one quibble i used to have about the place, which was that getting out was a nightmare .... they now have people regulating the traffic so everything moves (albeit slowly) .... but it beats the time it took me 3 hours to get my xr2 out of the place as i was parked on the far end of the display area

i dont get how people can call it "boring" and then prefer a "static show" in a less popular location But then each to their own

Gaz, where was your car? i was hoping you'd finish in time!

my car in the vBGarage

***Don't Fool With The Old Skool***

Comment

Hate it......
          [/quote]

Comment

Don,t mind Santa pod, theyve improved the place loads over last few years.
            The show itself needs to make use of the space available, its small compared to ford fair.
            They need to have a 'turn up and show field' for all the people with old fords who aren,t in a club or don,t want to enter the 'power & style awards'
            There was some nice stuff left parked in the campsite!
            Shame some of the well known cars weren't up the strip.
            sigpic GC Automotive
            Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

Originally posted by oveRSteer View Post
              Gaz, where was your car? i was hoping you'd finish in time!
              Not finished yet mate , soon though .
              sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
              Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
              12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Working...
              X