help needed on coolant hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed on coolant hoses

how hard can it be to get a set of original bloody hoses for an rs2000 ......... .i want to take off the blue samco hoses and put on black...........or if any one wants a swop for black samco

i have got a full set of new genuine one's that i got of kev curtis i will sell but i paid a bit for them
    i paid £175 for the full set....any good to you ...??

sorry got the price wrong they are £125
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

my god...... i didnt realise that they were that expensive i think i will paint mine black.thanks for the offer anyway mate

Comment

meant to say ,i have the one for the inlet manifold as i am running the grp1 carb set up

Comment

lol...they do go for a bit now the top one sells on ebay for £35 to £45 now and you carnt get the bottom one anywere and the 2 heater ones are about the same.....cheeRS
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

i will swap for other bit's...?
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

hi jonnie

nice to meet you at cumbria m8 - nice lookin car.

have just rang kev curtis for you and his sets are £125 but hes sure he hasnt got a full set.

Dunno where you got ya figures from paul.

Comment

thats what he charged me at donno last year...
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

sorry m8 i just spoke to kev and it was £125 i paid not £175 my mistake its just i had a new bumper and end caps i my hands and i was going to buy them but i didnt and i think thats were i got the price from
                  so iam sorry for giving the wrong price for the hoses....
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

vinny it was good to meet you too mate i hope to see you at some more days out soon,next two weeks are to be taken up by my first love though .........Celtic f.c. big day out on sunday in edinburgh going on coach though,dont think i will be fit to drive ccasion7: .I have just found out the top and bottom hoses are available from burtons so if i could only get the long heater one going to the water pump

Comment

thats good then m8 - also a celtic fan myself, bought up from a young age to surport the Bhoys also a pompey season ticket holder.
                      But dont mention football on here to much m8 as the natives get a bit twichy

Comment

football whats that then...???
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

see i told you

Comment

lol....its just not my thing m8....
                            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

just seen this on speed shack

NEW IN - New top and bottom radiator hoses for Mk2 RS2000 - for radiators with right angled top elbow and straight bottom elbow £12.95 each

Rover v8,Ford Rs Turbo,Ford Rs Cosworth All Rs Fords,Bailey dump valves
                              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                              X