X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avo day "end of an era"

Hi boys and girls,
    due to the fact that some dickhead( you know who you are) posed as a trader then threw his bbq at the foot of a protected tree, a no overnight stay for traders has been put in place.this makes it impossible for me to set up my stall in the alotted time on sunday morning and wiill not set up on saturday and walk away from all those n.o.s. parts which have been collected all year for this day.i class myself as more of an enthusiast than a trader and those of you ive helped through the years will know this to be 100% true.
    jack payne and myself are the last two original "traders" that have supported avo day for longer than i can remember.i know jack uses ebay quite alot perhaps i may go down this route now.
    myself ,mum and mark are very dissapointed with the situation and all hope to be there on the day all be it on the other side of things.
    so no you cant leave youe stuff on my stall as a collection point this year,and no ime not keeping an eye on your stall while you go down the pub and sorry i will not be transporting heavy objects back to southampton for local members. so hope to see you all at brook meadow and pray for good weather.
    get the tunes ready custom,cheers kev curtis
    sigpic

Kev I sympathise with your plight but welcome you with my wide open hairy arms and the Ipod will be freshly charged with plenty of bangin tracks at Brook Meadow

The BBQ will be lit so you not goin hungry either

The Works Team will make you more than welcome
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

lookin foward to it dave with me new team hoody,like minded people and a full ipod what more could i want other than many wanks
      sigpic

Comment

bad day Kev

Comment

ummmm me thinks toooo many clever peeps on here adding words
          many wanks kev
          sigpic

Comment

That's such a shame Kev......I always love looking at your stall, some wonderful goodies Won't seem the same without your treasure

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Real Shame....................

Whats your ebay username

Comment

Kev
                very sorry to hear this mate, you always get some t osser who messes it for others. As the said person being reported to the AVO top boys. May be you and Jack are not the only ones not going this year and they may change minds next year. I have spoken to Jack and his says the same as you so he is not going either.
                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

A great shame but not down to the AVO Club, it is Stanford Hall who have imposed the conditions. There are suspicions as to who was responsible but not firm evidence.

It has also cost the club money in terms of costs to deal with the result of this idiots actions and also, as you now see, previous participants pulling their support for the day.
                  Richard
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks like The AVO is being singled out for no trader camping as this show info link proves

If The AVO is going to suffer because of the ban then maybe a new venue could be a benefit
                    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

As for the culprit that felt it OK to tip hot BBQ coals into the root bed of a protected tree I know who it was !
                      Ryan Giggs (alledgedly) !
                      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

now then, thats not good, does the said person know what he has done, have the club notified him, was it another trader who has spoilt it for the rest of you

welcome to the meadow tho..get yer rod out son

ps can you look after me car, tent etc so you dont feel left out
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

real shame this, end of a era.

still, we will look after you at the meadow kev

Comment

Now Then!

Thats a real shame kev as for me a non avo member and owner, I look forward to the show very much and feel the nos parts and jumble are as much important as the cars on display.

As for the D**k Head that spoiled it for so many people, which we all know who you are and what your user name on here is!! You want to be a man about it and go out of your way to make things right..................

As for the change of venue it is not stanford hall or the avo club to blame!! and why should this be the case down to one small mind.

John

Comment

as he has punished everybody that goes name and shame him i say then we can all boycot his ebay site so it also punishes him

Comment

Working...
                              X