Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concours is what you make it at the end of the day, the banters great between the boys and they throughly enjoy it, plus it enables us to see some of these cars cos lets be honest some of them are to good to drive...

politics are there no matter what sport/hobby you have, and all because theres little/ no room for movement... and the occasional gobshite
    sigpic

Comment

Its all down to the individual and whatever floats your boat init

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by wozzy View Post
        Its all down to the individual and whatever floats your boat init
        Exactly

I never thought i would ever become a bufty but now quite enjoy it and have a giggle

Like anything in life it has its problems but i can live with that
        Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

each to there own cant understand why people want to say my car/bike is better than yours i am happy with what i have and what i do with it ( well not 100% as i am still looking for a nice hs chevette ) but it obvious others are not

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
            each to there own cant understand why people want to say my car/bike is better than yours i am happy with what i have and what i do with it ( well not 100% as i am still looking for a nice hs chevette ) but it obvious others are not
            I have never heard anyone say " my cars better than yours " at any concourse event

I here the " my cars faster than yours " at many track days tho , lol

Each to there own i quess is true
            Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

i started showing the blue tractor last july and must say i didnt really think it would be for me .i didnt know the people involved but have found it to be good fun and a sence of satisfaction and been proud to see the old girl sat there lookin lovely. i dont mind being judged and picked up on things that can improve the car and then its up to me if i want to rectify it or not. as most will know i dont drive it on the road,which ive been told ime mad,but if you think about it were all blooody mad ,driving hundreds of miles to get drunk,sleep in a tent,another 150 on the tour going sideways,repairing them on the side of the road etc etc. with the oldest car in concorse i like to think ime flying the flag for old school and will continue till ive had enough. drive it .not a chance,got me rs2 for that,but i appreciate anybodys car and the work that he/she has put into it no matter wot they choose to do with it. so if you want to come and take the pizz thats fine but ive had that b4 and probably have a smart arse answer for you.ps.i wished i hadnt told smithy aka petrolhead they were judging clutch plates last weekend if you know wot i mean
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X