****ing scumbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing scumbags

Just got off the phone with my auntie who's in her 80's to five out that some utter scum broke into her house last night and took her tv, watch, engagement and wedding rings and change etc. Managed to leave a knife downstairs (cowardly ****ers) and a shed load of footprints so perhaps the police might catch the, for all the good that will do.

Worse thing us she lives down I'm Wellingbrough so nothing I can do

if anyone us from around that way, if you could keep your eyes and ears open it would be appreciated

These scumbags need their ****in bolloxs ripping off and feeding to them
    Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
    www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

thats terrible news andy, makes me sick how people can do this to the elderly, or anyone tbh

tvs can be replaced but personal and sentimental items cannot
    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Sorry to hear that, utter Wan**rs.
      Part of the Java Green club

Comment

hang the tw ats thats what i say
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

SICK

lets hope they get the same somewhere in their life ................. or worse

Comment

f##king scum makes me sick that

hope she's alright and hope they catch the #####

Comment

Similar thing happened to my Mrs's grandad years ago , the ****in low life scum should be strung up .
              Main thing is that she is OK though .

Comment

Words do not describe how angry things like this make me feel.

I hope she is ok.

Comment

Thats bad news mate right before crimbo as well.
                  They should string them up
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, important thing is that she is OK although a little shook up to think they were in the house while she was upstairs asleep.

Even if they catch em "Don't do it again you naughty boys" etc. when they really deserve a ****ing good kicking

Ironically the news this morning was talking about the fact that homeowners need more rights in the event that they attack someone who breaks in to their home - you break in to someone's house you give up all of your rights IMO
                    Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
                    www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Bloke View Post
                      Yeah, important thing is that she is OK although a little shook up to think they were in the house while she was upstairs asleep.

Even if they catch em "Don't do it again you naughty boys" etc. when they really deserve a ****ing good kicking

Ironically the news this morning was talking about the fact that homeowners need more rights in the event that they attack someone who breaks in to their home - you break in to someone's house you give up all of your rights IMO
                      It’s so unclear what you can and what you cannot do in a situation like this, and something needs to be done abouit it!

Listening to a discussion on the radio the other day, I believe we do have the rights to “have a go” at these intruders within reason, to protect others, our property and ourselves. That is to defend ourselves without inflicting permanent damage to them, but once they are on the retreat we cannot continue to go on and “beat them up”. We can let them go or just do enough to restrain them while we call the police and wait for them to deal with it. If we overdo things and beat in their brains leaving them with permanent brain damage then we will then be seen to be the aggressors and will be dealt with accordingly.

I was listening to a case the other week about the thief that began to run off but the house owner ran after him then beat his brains out which has now left the thief permanently brain damaged. The house owner ended up in court facing a charge for harming the thief and was sent to jail.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...t-is-jailed.do

It's so disturbing that these characters think they can continue to get away with despicable behaviour like this.... this country has lost the plot somehow.

Thank goodness your auntie has not been harmed and I hope she gets her property back soon so she can enjoy her Christmas like she is entitled to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Bloke View Post

Not good. Glad to here shes o.k.

I always have a little something waiting for anyone who trys it!!! When its happens while your in the house its not nice.Been there,now ready!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sick world we live in , these fekrs have no morals.
                          Mate told me yesterday about a woman having her bag stolen in debenhams reported it then later same day got a call sayin it had been found, went to get it arrived at store and told they never called the scumbags had done her house while she was away

I'd hang them all

Bill

Comment

Comment

bastards need shotting andy,as said at least she is ok apart from being shaken up.hope her things are returned
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X