under floor heating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
    As any one fitted under floor heating if so is it any good. Thinking of going that way in the conny

Think the Romans tried it a while ago, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
      As any one fitted under floor heating if so is it any good. Thinking of going that way in the conny
      tis great when you come home after a night on the lash, just crash out on the floor and no need for blankets,

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

Had it fitted in our Conservatory. Best thing ever
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

took all my downstairs rads out,put it in my place.if your ok with soldering you can make up all the expensive manifold bits.you need ,one pump, one tmv mixing valve, one pipe overheat stat and a temperture gauge. run it at about 40-50degrees.i used danfoss solenoid heads,one for each room, on a home made manifold,with an immersed trv head,then wireless programmable room stats.that way it stays on all the time but you can lower the temp at night.it will need its own supply from the boiler .normally controlled by a two port valve. look up some pics on the computer.you dont need to board it if its in the screed.concrete base,insulation ,15mm hep pipe then screed it.
          sigpic

Comment

Ehhhh, good idea to pressure test before you screed it too.

Comment

Fitted loads off under floor heating works well
              sigpic

Comment

thats that decided then, radiators it is
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by richy c View Post
                  took all my downstairs rads out,put it in my place.if your ok with soldering you can make up all the expensive manifold bits.you need ,one pump, one tmv mixing valve, one pipe overheat stat and a temperture gauge. run it at about 40-50degrees.i used danfoss solenoid heads,one for each room, on a home made manifold,with an immersed trv head,then wireless programmable room stats.that way it stays on all the time but you can lower the temp at night.it will need its own supply from the boiler .normally controlled by a two port valve. look up some pics on the computer.you dont need to board it if its in the screed.concrete base,insulation ,15mm hep pipe then screed it.
                  Fitting electric heating Richy cheers Any way
                  Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

We got matting from screwfix a few years ago and it's great, kids love to lay about on the floor with the cats now though...

you can leave a window open and the room stays warm too.
                    AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Working...
                    X