No announcement yet.

Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got this here, the hill in the bottom picture is the part no one could get up

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

• i like the way Foxy dog has pizzed the date into the snow to tell you when the pic was taken

Comment

• pic of my back garden this morning, couldnt get me car up the road this morning.......

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• looks like the local garden gnome came to life for a snowball fight Mark

ps i couldnt make that figure out for ages ????

Comment

• These are pics of the Horseshoe Pass, where the Snowdonia Tour ended up in September......what a difference

Spot the top of the 4 foot edging marker post

And spot the icicles.....more dangerous than snow now

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• great pics aled certainly some snow there

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                looks like the local garden gnome came to life for a snowball fight Mark

ps i couldnt make that figure out for ages ????
                lol he only comes to life when it snows

Comment

• Originally posted by Aled View Post
                  These are pics of the Horseshoe Pass, where the Snowdonia Tour ended up in September......what a difference

Spot the top of the 4 foot edging marker post

And spot the icicles.....more dangerous than snow now

Gets bad up there Aled i nearly got stuck at the roundabout a couple of miles from there last year just managed to get back home
                  off to worcester tomorrow nice local job then in all this bad weather lol
                  sigpic
                  RSYoda

Comment

• we had about 4 inches in birmingham, i really want more but it looks like thats all were getting for now.

took a few pics

Paul.
                    Paul....

Comment

• all that money and "expertise" the bbc weather supposed to have and they just keep getting it wrong in the areas time and time again -

come to the conclusion they couldnt predict a 'ank in a whore house !!!!

Comment

• snow

Comment

• Originally posted by Darran View Post
                          So then daz it looks like you have learnt how to post pics onhere now then..no more waiting for mark to post pics
                          sigpic

Comment

• Drove my car from Spain through the Pyranees and into France on Saturday night / Sunday morning. There was much more snow in France than anything we have had and I travelled for over 350 miles up the E11 with nothing but snow banks up both sides of the motorway and mostly we were down to one clear lane and a sort of passing lane if you were brave enough.

The biggest difference I noticed was that they had 2 snow ploughs travelling in each direction together moving the snow off the roads. This wasn't occasionally, but a constant stream of them in both directions and they didn't seem to be using grit or salt

What it did do was keep all the traffic moving (even if it was at 30 - 40mph) but as we were driving at heights upto 7000ft at temeratures of -10 then this was good going.

They are organised where we just seem to panic and are never prepared

sorry there are no pics, but I was driving on my own and wanted to get back by Sunday lunchtime.... 1600 miles in 27 1/2 hours even with the snow delays and a ferry crossing at Calais
                            Cheers

Comment

• Nice little spin you had there Martin Bet it was lovely scenery though

We had another good dollop overnight

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• still snowing here, all be it very light and small flakes (bit like Frostys dandruff, if you know what i mean)

forecast is showing heavy falls tomorrow though (Tuesday 12th)

cheeRS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X