Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
    you got 3",had bishop on the phone shiting himself pmsl
    bit more than that son, that boy dont need any excuse to stay home from work

Comment

• [IMG]file:///C:/Users/darren/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/darren/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]Hertfordshire Snowing at 9:00, still comming.

had to go out 4 petrol, took nearly an hour to get out of the carpark....

now she's tucked up for a little rest befor the engine comes out.
      AKA The Dipstick

Comment

• all good fun im sure

Comment

• South London is now white with snow . Only about 1 inch deep though so just enough for me to have a day off tomorrow !!!!
          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

• pmsl, been at work this evening. saw the forecast and decided to take the silver bullet in, snow started mid afternoon and was wet and didnt think it would come to much, by 6pm it was heavy with forecast heavy snow for later, was supposed to work till 1030 but we were booted out at 10pm, some walked home, some are staying in the canteen at work as it is unsafe to attempt a journey home. i drove home and did a mercy mission or two giving a couple of lads a lift. the car was really stable in the snow, i felt every bit in control where others appeared to have a job on their hands.

Comment

• Lee Bishop to the rescue

Comment

• think you need one of these Bishops

Comment

• todays events...bottom of the page, SNOW, lol at taffr
                  MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Well it was a fun packed night with having to divert drivers all over the country, M3, M4, M5, M27, M25, M40 and M23 all very bad during the night with no sign of the gritters during the night.

Once the lorriers stop they can't get going again as no grip what so ever regardless how much weight over the wheels even with locking the diffs and in low range gears. This then causes all the proplems as then the cars can't get past and then the road becomes blocked, hence the 2.5 hours to do 9 miles.
                    Had to personly dig 5 lorriers out in our own yard during the night but all back safely and got home on nice clear traffic free roads so had a wee bit of minor fun in the little RWD MX5

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

• we were'nt scheduled to have any snow here last night (Merthyr Tydfil) however a good 200mm easily this morning.
                      Nothing can get out of the estate, had a go in the KA, Fiesta, but the uphill bend 'off' camber was full of merc's and peugeots therefore i could go no further

oh well, plenty of bacon and eggs here...............

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aled View Post
                        Met Office long rage forecast early 2009 :

Barbecue summer + mild winter pmsl
                        lol , 50 million quids worth of weather measuring gizmos and they come out with that shite prediction . They may as well just hang out seaweed !!!!!
                        sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                        Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post
                          we were'nt scheduled to have any snow here last night (Merthyr Tydfil) however a good 200mm easily this morning.
                          Nothing can get out of my council estate, had a go in the KA, Fiesta, but the uphill bend 'off' camber was full of merc's and peugeots therefore i could go no further

oh well, plenty of bacon and eggs here...............

cheeRS
                          should have gone right out of your place, up to the top of the road and ewe-turned a few times to build up speed like

Comment

• At last we get some here

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• afew pics from last night and this morning

Comment

• woke up to this,this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X