Billystein gets one over on Chesney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billystein gets one over on Chesney

The Ginger nober rang me at 12:30 to say he was just starting to change his REAR dampers ,then hour later phone rings every hour ,,carnt get them off,,,,hour later there off but metal sleves stuck on.....hour later witch way round do washers and rubbers go...hour later ,you wouldnt belive it he had snapped the shaft witch the damper and nut goes on too, By this time im ROFPMSL.. then he turn up at mine 35mile away for me to work some magic to repair with the mig welder ,hour later he was on his way home.... not heard from him since..
    Not bad 6 hours for Chesney to fit two rear bilstine dampers..

PMSL still

what an ginger nobber

Comment

c o ck
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

son i'm sat in my pants drinking a beer. the shocks are back on, the car has been driven and all seems well

can't believe i've spent the best part of 7 hours ****in about with 2 bloody shockers, you wouldn't believe it would ya

Big thanks for the help dude i'd have been screwed else
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
          son i'm sat in my pants drinking a beer. the shocks are back on, the car has been driven and all seems well

can't believe i've spent the best part of 7 hours ****in about with 2 bloody shockers, you wouldn't believe it would ya

Big thanks for the help dude i'd have been screwed else

No probs but im stil PMSL at your would be spanner work ,good job you dont work for quick fit

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2grp4 View Post
            No probs but im stil PMSL at your would be spanner work ,good job you dont work for quick fit
            i always seem to struggle with these so called quick jobs, thats the joy of old motors i suppose

Comment

i always seem to struggle with these so called quick jobs, thats the joy of old motors i suppose
              i know what you mean, it took me like 2 hours to fit me lowering blocks, mind you all the wholes were the wrong size not like your swap over

Comment

Its cos yours is a rusty old knacker thats why it takes you so long as everything on the snotter is f o o k e d

Comment

Originally posted by ///Col-Col\\\ View Post
                  i know what you mean, it took me like 2 hours to fit me lowering blocks, mind you all the wholes were the wrong size not like your swap over
                  Took you so long cos you couldnt find a jack big enough to jack it high enough bet 10" lowering blocks weigh quite a bit too

Comment

you nobber son

Comment

you nobber son

you , col-col and patch should get together and study a workshop-manual

Comment

manual no good for rusted flippin inserts bloody car really boiled my pish today

Comment

im not as bad as those two c o c k s

Comment

Originally posted by ///Col-Col\\\ View Post
                            im not as bad as those two c o c k s

PMSL son

Comment

manual no good for rusted flippin inserts bloody car really boiled my pish today

You should of brought a minter

Comment

Working...
                              X