BDA Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne m View Post
    I help run Millington racing engines. ive built every engine there for the last 6 years, bar 1.
    PM me if you get any leftovers please !!!!!
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

You and me both, its taken me 3 years to buy the parts for my own diamond engine

I see you have a yb in your mk1, did you build it your self?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply Wayne but my internet went tit's up for nearly 2 weeks . I bought my engine 2nd hand from an old race car . I had it refreshed by the original builder last winter when the block cracked and so far so good . I could build it myself but can't be arsed as i have no time , space or machines etc .
        I almost bought a 2nd hand diamond engine a while back but it wasn't a 2.5 only a 2 litre so i didn't . Maybe one day i'll get one but i need a 2.5 litre one or else i won't go any faster !!!!!!
        12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Sounds good, yep to do engines properly you do need some kitt eg lathe and a milling machine etc.

Some millington engines out there are a bit long in the tooth eg 20 years old so if you do purchase one, check its history.

There are over 300 out there so plenty to choose from.

Comment

Ok thanks Wayne . I've not seen any 2.5's for sale yet only the 2 litre versions . I presume this is due to the motorsport regs/classes making them very rare in the first place .

Comment

There is some fantastic bd's being built sound loveley!

Your best bet is to stick to people that have been doing it a long time!
              And have proven results

Comment

trevor Morris every time
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X