• Show
Clear All

chin up Aled,

shite happens but it appears you are having a fair dose,

hope your luck turns better

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

well Aled at least you have the mk1 (my fav) im sure you will get it sorted before next year just a quick one though did you have this problem before you did the engine bay refurb what did you change matey
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
        well Aled at least you have the mk1 (my fav) im sure you will get it sorted before next year just a quick one though did you have this problem before you did the engine bay refurb what did you change matey
        Nope, no problem before engine out Andy....nothing changed really which is the annoying part Can only think of a broken wire in the loom where its been moved by the sprayer maybe ?

At least its broken now, so the fault is there for whoever to find

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

get a proper auto sparky onto it, yellow pages, i'm sure they will find it, now pick your toys up and put them back into the pram

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
            get a proper auto sparky onto it, yellow pages, i'm sure they will find it, now pick your toys up and put them back into the pram
            No need for a sparky, I've got the answer.....just need to pop to Halfrauds to get some

This is a pisstake advert done by the funny guys from Full Frontal in the mid 90's.There was a whole bunch of Wynn's Oil and fuel Additives on TV at the time...

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
            X