lakes + wifes = ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakes + wifes = ?????????

how many other wifes of you guys are fed up with the lakes tour already, my mrs told me to stay there!, sounds like a plan
    sigpic

I take it she isnt coming then

Nutty Professor

Comment

re

Julie is looking forward to the lakes, was there last year and enjoyed the weekend alot!!!

regards john

Comment

take the wife are you lot mad........its a weekend of fun not a weekend of ...slow down your going to fast....its not a race you know....you've had far too much to drink.....got any healthy food.......nag nag nag.

My wife has only ever been in my RS about 10 times in the 12 yrs I have owned it and thats 10 times too many

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
          take the wife are you lot mad........its a weekend of fun not a weekend of ...slow down your going to fast....its not a race you know....you've had far too much to drink.....got any healthy food.......nag nag nag.

My wife has only ever been in my RS about 10 times in the 12 yrs I have owned it and thats 10 times too many

Agreed mate, its a weekend away with the lads and not for girls

(awaiting an angry response - sorry debs and fiona etc )
          Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

mr mrs loves it, she even does the cooking, rodders and boldy loved the chicken last year
            Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Michelle drinks more than me But I make up for it with the amount of food I eat
              Cheers

Comment

i have to agree, leave the wife at home for the lakes, i try it every year but everytime i look in the mirror she's about two feet from my bumper shaking her rolling pin and flashing her cibies, plus she is alads drinking partner

Comment

Agreed
                  sigpic

Comment

i got to take the lovely wife, its her car

BUT this year i might have a new wife
                    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                      BUT this year i might have a new wife
                      is she doing the tour in a pink focus???

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by topaz View Post
                        is she doing the tour in a pink focus???
                        pmsl......... ally has just punched me
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                          pmsl......... ally has just punched me
                          Ally can be my wife (especially if she owns the car )
                          Cheers

Comment

...........and here's another one, "Don't like these roads, I'm feeling sick" she says. Mines been in my car 3 times in the last 3 years. Always threatening to sell it when I'm not looking, and the kids want to push it over the nearest cliff!

Do you fancy the lakes dear?............................"Well ummm, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying, I'm going , I'm staying," ...................on and on and on........
                            Last edited by RS2000EXPRESS; 07-03-2009, 13:12. Reason: punctuation error

Comment

my missus loves my car, the cheeky moo even takes it out for a spin with her sister 'for a laugh'

Comment

Working...
                              X