Attempted theft in Fife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alonso View Post
    not what i wanted to hear joe does that mean because i wanted one im a young lad
    sorry to give you the bad news

yeah

Comment

Any Ford that's nice and a bit different is at risk,...........they are parasites.

Comment

Originally posted by MK1 Dave View Post
        I'm going through a spot of bother with one of my cars at the moment. Basically, subject to further investigation, it could be a ringer. But whats more is that it came from that part of the country

sorry to here this but i kept highlighting all the rs/mexico logbooks for sale on ebay on this site and a lot of members was moaning and didnt like it and seemed to think it was ok to sell them

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK NOW

Comment

Lots of cars have been stolen from around South London in the last year and the thieves are also using a black Mitsibushi pick up truck (Warrior) . They got caught recently but done a runner and left their truck behind at the scene . Then the old bill wouldn't press charges cos they phoned up and reported their truck stolen !!!!!!!!!
          Could this be the same lot on holiday in Scotland
          sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
          Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
          12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Could this be the same lot on holiday in Scotland
            well it wouldn't be for the weather !

as for S1 turbos one of the guys on the west of Scotland RSOC sold his and it went missing within a week

Comment

Originally posted by oxb1l View Post
              well it wouldn't be for the weather !
              lol , or the cross-dressing locals in chequered skirts swigging Iron-bru !!!!!!!!!
              sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
              Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
              12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
                sorry to here this but i kept highlighting all the rs/mexico logbooks for sale on ebay on this site and a lot of members was moaning and didnt like it and seemed to think it was ok to sell them

Shocking mate! PM sent...

Comment

WELL I THINK !

Why is it you feel you should only moan about it and highlight in on this site ?

Surely you should be standing at the counter (if its open) of your local police station venting your opinions about the goings on on Ebay p.s Let us all know what they say

When you have actually managed to get a Police Crime Log for the sale of the items on Ebay then I will allow you to "highlight" it on here as well.

You make it sound like this BB is full of Log Books for sale - I cant find any on here ! - May I remind you it is Ebay that have them advertised for sale and NOT on here.
                  cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Total shambles m8...why what do you think

Comment

Working...
                    X