Attempted theft in Fife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted theft in Fife

Just read this on the RSOC site, some on here know the owner of the cars, Chris Armit.
    For those not on the RSOC site here is his posting

just had a phone call from my old man explaining that he has just disturbed a couple of guys down my driveway pushing my mk1 rs 2k out the garage , roller door chub lock has been drilled to gain entry and the knobs jamp the fence and sped off in a dark mitsubushi style 4x4 with trailor , cheeky ****ers even had the car filled with new panels and some engine parts along with my new plasma cutter and sip mig welder, such a pity they didnt notice the cctv camera i have on the garage so hopefully i will get a look at who they are , rs owners in fife and surounding area keep your cars safe as i think this wont be an isolated attempt at taking some cherished cars
    here is the link

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

lets hope they catch the scum bags then display them at national day so that we can give em a good old kicking
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
      lets hope they catch the scum bags then display them at national day so that we can give em a good old kicking
      To right! put the f**kers in one of these and let the RSOC members fix em for good
      sigpic

Comment

arse wipes

Comment

If you have images stick them up on the rs and this board....probably local to the area so you never know who you'll walk into!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yellowxpack View Post
            If you have images stick them up on the rs and this board....probably local to the area so you never know who you'll walk into!

Good sugestion post em on here for all to to see ,parasites need there hands cutting off .

Comment

get em in a pit and set the dogs on em

Comment

I have no problem in posting video or images of the scumbags on here

Name and shame
                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                  I have no problem in posting video or images of the scumbags on here

Name and shame
                  nice one custom!!!
                  ****ing scum
                  sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

Lowlife scum,
                    sigpic

Comment

Pricks. Hope they get caught.

Comment

I'm going through a spot of bother with one of my cars at the moment. Basically, subject to further investigation, it could be a ringer. But whats more is that it came from that part of the country

Comment

This annoys me so much if i caught anyone trying to steal my car or any of my mates cars i couldnt help myself but kick the s**t out of them very very low fife is where i live but aint heard anything about any cars getting stolen or attempetd to be stolen but it just shows you you can never be too cautious would anyone steal an S1 Turbo anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Alonso View Post
                            would anyone steal an S1 Turbo anyway
                            one of the most stolen cars in the 80's / 90's ,every young lad wanted to have one !

Comment

not what i wanted to hear joe does that mean because i wanted one im a young lad

Comment

Working...
                              X